Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - If I showed you my soul, would you cover your eyes?

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Morphi [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 14
Signos: 1,400
Dusk Court Soldier
Male [He/his]  |  6 [Year 505 Spring]  |  23 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 42  |    Active Magic: Aegis  |    Bonded: N/A

Aeon

So tell me your secrets ; and join me in pieces
TO FALL AND REWRITE THE BITTER END

“How else will you learn if you don’t use it? I imagine it takes practice like any other skill.” he said softly, unsure of some of the feelings rising within him. He hadn’t had much interaction with those around his own age, let alone anyone quite this pretty. He pulled his mind into place - he would enjoy her company but he wouldn’t let these weird feelings consume him. He was of course unsure of if their age gap was socially acceptable, he had no experience with these things. He couldn’t be that much older then her right?  Maybe Liam or Uzi would be able to help him with such things. 

“Well, I think the Dusk court is pretty open to letting folks develop into who they want to be. Liam and Bucky took me in when I fell down a volcano in the sky. Liam and Uzi are co-leaders in this place. “ He stopped to think for a moment. “I don’t see why you can’t be a soldier if you want to be! I’m sure once properly controlled your magic would be very useful if dusk was ever threatened.” he said with conviction in his voice. 

“Who are your parents? Liam and Bucky adopted me!” he asked now curious himself of her origins. There was something familiar about her, but Aeon still hadn’t put the connections together that he had actually met her mother previously.

ooc: Aeon for @SERAPH

Messages In This Thread
RE: If I showed you my soul, would you cover your eyes? - by Aeon - 04-24-2022, 02:18 AM