Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - If I showed you my soul, would you cover your eyes?

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Morphi [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 14
Signos: 1,400
Dusk Court Soldier
Male [He/his]  |  6 [Year 505 Spring]  |  23 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 42  |    Active Magic: Aegis  |    Bonded: N/A

Aeon

So tell me your secrets ; and join me in pieces
TO FALL AND REWRITE THE BITTER END

The pieces fall into place as he hears her mothers name. Now he understood where he had seen the scales before. He recalled her mother was beautiful and he had spoken to Elain about Vespera. He suddenly felt a wave of shyness, would she approve of them talking? He pushed these thoughts aside. He had done nothing wrong, and there was nothing wrong with getting to know members of the dusk court. 

“Oh! I know your mother! She is very nice” he said with a soft smile. “I haven’t met your father before though.” he said with a slight frown as she mentioned how controlling they could be. “Bucky and Liam are really the only true parents I've known. Torielle from the dawn court taught me basic magic and how to read and write. Caelum from the night court healed my wounds from my terrible fall. When I first got here I was covered in burns and soot. It wasn’t an easy time to be alive. But it was all worth it for the life I've been able to make in Dusk. I can imagine your parents only think they are protecting you, but clearly your magic can be dangerous to yourself. This is something to be more concerned about I think.” he said gently. 

It was difficult to accept that maybe your parents didn’t have the right view of the world, but this was something Aeon had to accept from the start of his life. They had after all told him he was responsible for the Volcano erupting!

ooc: Aeon for @SERAPH

Messages In This Thread
RE: If I showed you my soul, would you cover your eyes? - by Aeon - 04-24-2022, 02:46 AM