Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - If I showed you my soul, would you cover your eyes?

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Morphi [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 14
Signos: 1,400
Dusk Court Soldier
Male [He/his]  |  6 [Year 505 Spring]  |  23 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 42  |    Active Magic: Aegis  |    Bonded: N/A

Aeon

So tell me your secrets ; and join me in pieces
TO FALL AND REWRITE THE BITTER END

He wasn’t about to throw Seraph to her fathers whims; but he also didn’t approve of her not telling anyone where she went. “You should really tell people when you leave, so they don’t worry.” he said softly after she complained that she hadn’t really left. “It also means if you get into trouble they know where to look to help you,” he added. 

“Would you like to go for a run? Reliquary; I can show you and Seraph the borders of our lands if you haven’t already seen them. This will make sure she knows where they are. It is all part of my patrol to help keep Dusk safe” he said without any pressure to his tones. This was an awkward situation but he didn’t want to make it any worse by making either of them feel threatened. It was very true that they had just met. He was not in a rush to be causing any issues or trouble for anyone.

ooc: Aeon for @SERAPH

Messages In This Thread
RE: If I showed you my soul, would you cover your eyes? - by Aeon - 04-24-2022, 10:20 PM