Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Paralyzed

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 77 — Threads: 21
Signos: 35
Dusk Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  11 [Year 500 Spring]  |  17 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 24  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Neema (Maned Wolf)

To say that the words came as a surprise would be an understatement. Uzi had thought she would have time to learn from the stallion, but in her heart she understood. She wished for the love that she saw between the stallions, so much so that she couldn’t find any anger within her. 

"I understand completely. You deserve love and time to grow with Bucky. I will do my very best for the court." She answered softly, standing before her court and taking a dee breath.

"Citizens of Dusk. I may be new at this position, but I am long of our beloved court. I grew here, my life story being a myriad of experiences. I was a warrior, training my hardest to make my court proud. Then I was elevated to Champion of Battle. It felt like a reward for my work. Time took me from home to learn a new craft, one that requires passion, dedication, and focus. I became a blacksmith. It allowed me a new way to serve my court. Now I stand before you as Sovereign. As a mare that is more true to myself than ever. I will work to make you proud, to serve my beloved court the best that I possibly can. Yes, it is a change… But I believe that we can rise higher together and become stronger as a court." She paused then, feeling the reassuring touch of her companion. 

"I know that I am not the most versed in leadership. I welcome any input you may have, any thoughts on where we go from here. Mostly, I want to know how I can help to serve my court and make us each stronger." She finished as she dipped her head to those assembled. Within her, a bolt of anxiety was electrifying her blood and making her tremor slightly. What if they thought her a fool? Neema pressed to her front leg, giving the lightning in her blood a grounding touch. She pressed her muzzle to the maned wolf’s ruff and smiled before lifting her head and waiting. 

"Uzuri"
"Neema"
@Liam
Notes: Just a quick reply from my girly <3
Credit: Character by Chaosy, Art by LizzArtStudios

Messages In This Thread
Paralyzed - by Liam - 04-24-2022, 11:16 PM
RE: Paralyzed - by Uzuri - 04-24-2022, 11:50 PM
RE: Paralyzed - by Aeon - 04-25-2022, 06:15 AM
RE: Paralyzed - by Asta - 05-08-2022, 03:00 AM