Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Go your own way

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 132 — Threads: 23
Signos: 6,637
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers/We]  |  Immortal [Year 497 Spring]  |  15 hh  |  Hth: 32 — Atk: 28 — Exp: 70  |    Active Magic: Breath of Life  |    Bonded: Tiana (Soul-Spirit)

The runaway queen was humming to herself as she set about working in her shop. The fresh scent of pastries were in the air, as she took a fresh batch from the wood burning oven, and set them to cool on a nearby cooling rack. The next batch of pastries were then placed on the metal plate and pushed over the carefully constructed bars that kept the pastries in the heat of the fire, but out of the flames. No one liked burnt pastries with their tea after all. It was as she was arranged the cooled batches of pastries to plates, that she heard the sound of an individual landing outside. Her mind immediately ran through the list of those she knew with wings. Syn, Isra, Fang, Aeon - though last she knew he wasn't flying. How shocking to realize most of those she considered close companions where flightless.

She turned towards the door curiously, before watching the last of the considered individuals walk towards the door, an amused smile on her face, "The door is open for a reason, Aeon - do come inside. I have pastries freshly baked if you're interested." She calls from across the room, as she finishes arranging a plate marked with a set of fairy wings - a calling card for what was not available to the public for their own safety, but still available for herself, and Syn if she should visit. It might be dangerous adding fae foods with the rest of the goodies, but so far the fairy wing plate marker was doing well in helping make sure no one fell victim to that sort of enchantment.

She then finally turned to approach the colt, no - stallion. He certainly looked it, having grown in the time since she had last seen him. Taller now, his feathers and pelt coming in better - well enough that those feathers allowed him to fly. The scarring, tho minimal, was present tho, and she briefly wondered of any creams or salves that may help to further lessen them. She doesn't ponder to much, knowing some stallions like their 'warrior markings'. Trey had. "I see you are flying!" she praises instead, her smile warm - delighted by the development, "That must mean your feathers have grown in wonderfully." She was immediately looking over him, her gaze scanning the healed wounds, eyeing some of the tougher scarring, wondering if they pulled with movements from the rough, scarred hide. "Any lingering pain? Difficulties moving? Anything that has not healed properly." She immediately asked, ignoring the arrangement he carried for now, her obvious concern on his health rather than a gift.

The stormy-hued fae then motioned for him inside, amusement in her hazelnut gaze, "I assume that arrangement is for me?" She finally addressed the unique, but lovely gift, motioning for him to find a seat that was comfortable, her own telekinesis already arranging a platter of the treats he had been so fond of last time, a tea pot of a simple herbal mix with light hints of lemongrass, jasmine and honey, and the sides to go with it - milk, and sugar, as well as two empty tea cups. "Sit, sit, tell me everything you have been up to. It has been much to long since I saw you last, you were due for a check up weeks ago, Aeon. But I shall forgive you this time, if you inspire to attend further check ups when you injury yourself on time." She teased with a kind smile to the much younger stallion.

“Talk.”
(Alternate color for thoughts).
Tiana, the bonded soul-spirit

@Aeon
Running out of fucks that I can give to you
But you can still be pretty on the inside, too
Your heart's so cold, but I love the way you lie
Should've seen the red flags, but for you I'm fucking blind
x | x

Messages In This Thread
Go your own way - by Aeon - 04-26-2022, 10:31 AM
RE: Go your own way - by Caelum - 04-26-2022, 11:42 AM