Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Go your own way

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 132 — Threads: 23
Signos: 6,637
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers/We]  |  Immortal [Year 497 Spring]  |  15 hh  |  Hth: 32 — Atk: 28 — Exp: 70  |    Active Magic: Breath of Life  |    Bonded: Tiana (Soul-Spirit)

The fae laughed in delight at his sheepish response, his stomach rumbling to further demonstrate the proof of his preference for her pastries, "Look for you I have some fresh and ready then, is it not?" She teased with a fond smile for the stallion she still viewed as a youth, watching him with a gentle, and understanding smile "It gets easier with time. A dear friend of mine was once very terrible with landing himself. He always fumbled over his own hooves. Got very pouty every time I would show him up." The playful laughter seemed to echo in her head, the memories bittersweet and warm of her first love falling into a bunch of mud and the fight that ensued, leaving them both a mess, standing sheepishly in the Castle gardens. Arson had gotten her in so much trouble then, but he had her mother wrapped around his hoof too, always able to weasel them a gentle warning rather than a more significant punishment. "One of these days, perhaps I will give you some tips. I would also recommend, spend some times with birds of prey - they can be a useful means of learning how to mimic your own wings to theirs, to fly smoother." She offered. She'd done the same thing with butterflies and dragonflies as a child after all.

She nods when he speaks of occasional itching, wondering if there was anything she could offer to help soothe the injured skin, before remembering a paste. She trotted towards the shelf, finding a small container and bringing it back to him, "Put this in small amounts when the itching gets to be too distracting, it shall soothe the skin. Chickweed to help soothe, and protect the skin, as well as offering moisture to help the skin remain healthy while the feathers grow in. Calendula to help make sure nothing nasty gets in there while things are growing in, as well as to soothe. Peppermint for both an energizing scent, and to make it nicer to have to apply, as well as itch relief. All in a plant base meant to help hold the moisture of the salve to keep the areas being treated from drying out. It does not need to be covered by a wrap either." She offered with a smile.

She smiled as she took the arrangement from him, immediately setting it up in a nearby empty vase, arranging the collection just slightly to make sure every piece of it was on display, "It is very original, I love it. Thank you, Aeon." She praised, turning back to him with a warm smile, before settling down in her own pillows across the table from him and careful to mix up her own tea cup to her preference. She did look up in shock at the words of Liam stepping down, "I was not aware he was even considering stepping down. That is unfortunate, he has done well for Dusk Court. Hopefully Uzuri will be fine, she only recently moved to stand beside him." Her voice was gently concerned, before she smiled faintly, "I am sure you are doing a fine job as a soldier, I am glad life is doing so well for you. The shop has been well, and I certainly cannot complain for the quiet times. I much prefer a quieterlife style. QUiet is akin to peaceful, and I am far too old for drama. The fae declared with a laugh.

“Talk.”
(Alternate color for thoughts).
Tiana, the bonded soul-spirit

@Aeon
Running out of fucks that I can give to you
But you can still be pretty on the inside, too
Your heart's so cold, but I love the way you lie
Should've seen the red flags, but for you I'm fucking blind
x | x

Messages In This Thread
Go your own way - by Aeon - 04-26-2022, 10:31 AM
RE: Go your own way - by Caelum - 04-26-2022, 11:42 AM