Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Go your own way

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 132 — Threads: 23
Signos: 6,637
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers/We]  |  Immortal [Year 497 Spring]  |  15 hh  |  Hth: 32 — Atk: 28 — Exp: 70  |    Active Magic: Breath of Life  |    Bonded: Tiana (Soul-Spirit)

Caelum relaxed in her shop - the sort of relaxation that could only come from good company and a safe place (no place was more safe and feeling of home than her shop too). As Aeon happily took to the snacks, she smiled at his gracious thanks, waving it off. She'd have to speak to him about not thanking her (or other faeries really) at another time - right now she was simply delighted to have done something well for someone else. At her suggestion to fly with the birds of prey, she was delighted to see him considering it. "Do not worry about having to do anything they do to soon, Aeon. The tricks is observing how they fly so you can then emulate their methods. That is all. I imagine you will do well picking up their tricks slowly."

She was amused as he took the jar to sniff, tilting her head before smiling faintly, "It is a stable scent that will mix well with most things involved." She agreed with a laugh, before tilting her head when he asked if she would send for him if she found trouble. She had to laugh then, shaking her head, "You need not worry, your are accurate in your assumptions that I can defend myself very, very well. Even when outnumbered, I can hold my own fairly well against three or four assailants even." She declared proudly, before nodding at his next question, "Yes, a number of the Denocte soldiers visit me to check in on me. Boleyn and Fang both are common visitors. I also am regularly seen in town during certain shopping days, and I am certain many would notice if I missed a day. Further, I am very, very close friends to the Sovereigns of Denocte. Well, not just to them.

One of my best friends is mated to the Sovereign of Dawn, as well. And Uzuri is his sister in Dusk . . . I suppose I hadn't really realized how interconnected I have become with the other courts . . . .
" Her voice trails off before she laughs and shakes her head, "Either way, I appreciate the concern, but you have no need to worry about me. I was a warrior long before I became a medic." A warrior queen, that is; but same thing when it came down to it - was it not?

“Talk.”
(Alternate color for thoughts).
Tiana, the bonded soul-spirit

@Aeon
Running out of fucks that I can give to you
But you can still be pretty on the inside, too
Your heart's so cold, but I love the way you lie
Should've seen the red flags, but for you I'm fucking blind
x | x

Messages In This Thread
Go your own way - by Aeon - 04-26-2022, 10:31 AM
RE: Go your own way - by Caelum - 04-26-2022, 11:42 AM