Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Go your own way

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 132 — Threads: 23
Signos: 6,637
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers/We]  |  Immortal [Year 497 Spring]  |  15 hh  |  Hth: 32 — Atk: 28 — Exp: 70  |    Active Magic: Breath of Life  |    Bonded: Tiana (Soul-Spirit)

The mare tilted her head, a faint smile on her muzzle as he considered the options. She nodded faintly, amused, Exactly, and you could likely learn a lot from just watching them below. You do not necessarily need to copy them. Just watch how they move their wings, angle their feathers - and you may find your own flying improving in turn. She explained with a laugh, before blinking in surprise at his question. She looked up towards her ceiling, eyes following the many numerous floating balls of light, thoughtful, That is a difficult question to answer. Mostly due to many of my favorite dishes being the sort others wouldn't be able to try. But just about anything made from the fruit that grew in my people's homelands tends to be high on my list of favorites. The fae admitted with a smile.

It was also true, that while she could be a little out of place, out over the water, it wasn't a lack of visitors for her to tend to. As luck would have it, may visit her. Scholars, and soldiers, and many others who came for the drinks, food; or even just to share her company - all aspects that delighted her. While the success of her home, her shop was certainly important, the knowledge that she had gained so many friends was just as important to her. Connections, relationships, individuals who cared about what she did, or what she said. That to here was more precious than any patronage to her shop. Whether they came in for a drink of tea, or just to ask her how she was doing, the interactions were always special.

She smiles with a faint laugh at his next curious question, You must remember, fae are a very unique breed. We have our own brands of magic, typically based around nature itself, and due to this, our abilities to fight are not so distinct as one may expect. That said, I am a very good shot with a Bow and Arrow; but my magic certainly helps. Perhaps I shall show you some time. A demonstration perhaps. I do not necessarily fight myself, not if I can help it, but if nothing else it would be fun to show another what my abilities actually are when it comes to my magic. Briefly she falls quiet, thoughtful, before sighing, Though, perhaps waiting until my final gift of my heritage activates . . . to see how it all may be able to work together. The day when she would finally take home her father's magic, when she would truly champion Summer, in the way her realm, her home world, her court would demand.

“Talk.”
(Alternate color for thoughts).
Tiana, the bonded soul-spirit

@Aeon
Running out of fucks that I can give to you
But you can still be pretty on the inside, too
Your heart's so cold, but I love the way you lie
Should've seen the red flags, but for you I'm fucking blind
x | x

Messages In This Thread
Go your own way - by Aeon - 04-26-2022, 10:31 AM
RE: Go your own way - by Caelum - 04-26-2022, 11:42 AM