Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Go your own way

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Morphi [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 14
Signos: 1,400
Dusk Court Soldier
Male [He/his]  |  6 [Year 505 Spring]  |  23 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 42  |    Active Magic: Aegis  |    Bonded: N/A

Aeon

So tell me your secrets ; and join me in pieces
TO FALL AND REWRITE THE BITTER END

He couldn’t help but follow her vision looking at the curious floating balls of light. He was somewhat transfixed by their beauty and oddity. There was always something mysterious and unexplained around Caelum. It wasn’t in a sinister fashion, it was in a curiously magical manner. Magical and extraordinary things seemed to flourish in her company. It was not surprising to his mind to realize this, after all all around them were the tokens of her success and care. 

He tilted his head to the side, a further question popping into his mind “There are foods that are suitable for Fae only?” He wondered briefly what a fae food would feel or taste like. Would it be light and fluffy like a cloud and taste wonderfully sweet? Perhaps it would taste poorly for creatures without her blood line, would it be dangerous? He took a mental note to stop his circling questions, taking the effort to focus and wait to see what her reply would be. He was sure she would answer that and more knowing how curious he could be about everything and anything. 

“I look forward with excitement to seeing what you are capable of.” he said with a soft chuckle. He wasn’t sure what that would look like. He could only imagine it would be something amazing. Everytime he was in her company he learnt something new, he could only imagine what she was capable of. What would Fae magic look like? Sizzling and electric magic or perhaps something more humming and subtle. He didn’t know anything about it at all if he was honest. 

“Is there anything in particular I can keep an eye out for you? I travel a lot of distance in my security rounding,  I often wonder what things you might like.” he asked softly enquiring about her needs. 

“I should get home soon,” he added with a soft smile. ”It has been a pleasure to see you, and I promise I will come by more often.” the guilt snaking back at his stomach once more.

@Caelum

Messages In This Thread
Go your own way - by Aeon - 04-26-2022, 10:31 AM
RE: Go your own way - by Caelum - 04-26-2022, 11:42 AM
RE: Go your own way - by Aeon - 04-26-2022, 12:07 PM
RE: Go your own way - by Caelum - 04-29-2022, 12:12 AM
RE: Go your own way - by Aeon - 05-13-2022, 10:25 AM
RE: Go your own way - by Caelum - 05-19-2022, 12:06 AM
RE: Go your own way - by Aeon - 05-20-2022, 02:51 AM
RE: Go your own way - by Caelum - 06-02-2022, 04:45 PM
RE: Go your own way - by Aeon - 06-07-2022, 02:04 PM