Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - The Next Step

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Morphi [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 14
Signos: 1,400
Dusk Court Soldier
Male [He/his]  |  6 [Year 505 Spring]  |  23 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 42  |    Active Magic: Aegis  |    Bonded: N/A

Aeon

So tell me your secrets ; and join me in pieces
TO FALL AND REWRITE THE BITTER END

His ears were perked upright as he listened carefully to what was being said. Sometimes he had to make an extra effort to concentrate and not be distracted. This topic however was easier then most to focus on. Somehow if he was allowed to move during serious discussion he felt the cogs within his mind would move more smoothly. That was unless he had exercised hard and spent his restless energy. Perhaps it was a side effect from his patrolling, perhaps it was a personality trait; or simply his age. With those he trusted he seemed to be able to relax a little more. He trusted Uzi as much as any other being, but he didn’t know Phoebe well. He suspected however that this would change in time. They held the same rank now within the Dusk court after-all. 

He wasn’t sure if fighting with a weapon would be for him in the end. His blood lines had been bred and fought for centuries to fight with their bodies. At least that's what the stories his family had told said. The truth he couldn’t be sure of. He hadn’t even seen the upper reaches of his childhood home. It was a conflicted feeling, that a small fragment of him wished to soar and show to them just who he had become. But he also recognised that he would not be welcomed. He was now a foreigner as much as anyone else. Furthermore the volcano had been nowhere in sight since his arrival. It was time to simply accept that this would be his life from now on. 

I will happily participate in all training exercises, I will happily be a target practice also if required. I can fly and I have the strength to take it.” He said with excitement. He had been working hard and he was proud of the strength he had been gaining. “I'm sure there's some kind of padding you could cover me with as well” the mental image of such a thing made him chuckle openly. 

“I look forward to our strength growing together Phoebe” he said with confidence and growing excitement. “Do you want to come with me on the next patrol?” he offered gently. He was unsure if this was something she would be interested in. But he felt it important for every citizen to know their borders, so he would offer it to everyone he met. Whether they accepted it or not. 

ooc: feels like we are coming closer to a natural close to this thread - w. view to another?

Messages In This Thread
The Next Step - by Phoebe - 05-12-2022, 09:27 AM
RE: The Next Step - by Uzuri - 05-12-2022, 02:40 PM
RE: The Next Step - by Aeon - 05-13-2022, 09:43 AM
RE: The Next Step - by Phoebe - 05-14-2022, 02:22 PM
RE: The Next Step - by Uzuri - 05-16-2022, 10:10 PM
RE: The Next Step - by Aeon - 05-17-2022, 12:05 AM
RE: The Next Step - by Phoebe - 05-17-2022, 08:37 AM
RE: The Next Step - by Uzuri - 05-17-2022, 09:57 PM
RE: The Next Step - by Aeon - 05-19-2022, 08:14 AM
RE: The Next Step - by Phoebe - 05-20-2022, 11:04 PM
RE: The Next Step - by Uzuri - 05-28-2022, 09:48 PM