Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Redemption

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline morphi [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 14
Signos: 310
Day Court Sovereign
Male [He/his]  |  8 [Year 503 Summer]  |  23 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 15  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Jarek
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here behind the curtain lies a darkness feeding
Pooled inside, in hunger cries, and still it's eating
Everything I had to hide is all on my sleeve
And behind the curtain lies my soul, I’m bleeding
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He didn’t exactly expect her to come bolting out from around the corner and almost collide with him. Her sharp stop then movement backwards only further confirmed his admiration of her movement. He listened to her responses carefully. His voice was gravelly, but he spoke softly and carefully with his words; “It is a pleasure to meet you Swahili” he said with genuine warmth. It was good in his mind to be meeting new souls that lived within these walls. He needed to know the people, and have an idea of their needs and wants. 

Her reaction to his speech about combat wasn’t entirely unexpected. He chuckled softly “That is fine, it is not for everyone. But should you change your mind, seek me out. Even defensively a little training can go a long way.” His eyes showed his passion on this particular topic, sparkling with his enthusiasm. Jarek wanted to ensure that the people here could defend themselves if needed. He hoped that perhaps she would respond with, of course silly, everyone here gets basic training. But her vehenomate response to combat made him suspect that this was not the case. 

“Well, I won’t keep you any longer.” he said in response to her comments about being late.”I’ll be staying above the herborium and tea shop in the trade district.” he added with a soft nod of his head. The concern within him however had started to rise at the mention of being unable to leave the estate without permission. He steps out of her path but begins to move in the direction that she had been heading. 

He could understand children being restricted, but Swahili was grown. She was a woman, she need not be trapped and captured. “So your father, he restricts your movement?” he asked in the same quiet tones but with a hint of concern. In his current situation there was likely little he could do, but he would tuck this piece of information deep into the coils of his brain. If all things went to plan and he could find himself a more secure foot-hold here, then perhaps he would have more influence and ability to shape the capital.

OOC: <3

image by:https://giphy.com/Allyouneediswall

Messages In This Thread
Redemption - by Jarek - 05-13-2022, 09:07 AM
RE: Redemption - by Swahili - 05-13-2022, 11:31 AM
RE: Redemption - by Jarek - 05-13-2022, 11:52 AM
RE: Redemption - by Swahili - 05-14-2022, 08:36 PM
RE: Redemption - by Jarek - 05-15-2022, 01:25 AM
RE: Redemption - by Swahili - 05-15-2022, 11:17 PM
RE: Redemption - by Jarek - 05-16-2022, 02:24 AM
RE: Redemption - by Swahili - 05-16-2022, 05:19 PM