Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - {Event} A dance in twinkling lights

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 77 — Threads: 21
Signos: 35
Dusk Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  11 [Year 500 Spring]  |  17 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 24  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Neema (Maned Wolf)

Pure of Heart

The voice, while not familiar, was one that Uzi had heard before. Turning her head, she smiled at the fae mare that had approached. "Caelum." She greeted warmly. "I wouldn’t say it has been easy to step into the position. There have been plenty of challenges and things that did not go to plan." The new sovereign laughed softly as she shook her head and turned to face the beautiful mare. 

And beautiful seemed to be a pale comparison to the elegant fae before her. "I must say, you put me to shame. I am not one to dress up and be considered pretty. You are a breathtaking figure." She complimented Caelum with a shy laugh and duck of her head. No, she wasnt trying to flirt with the other mare. Vespera knew that she had no idea how to even consider flirting. There was a moment as she laughed at the idea of romance where her mind turned to the stallion that had showed her the baby rabbits. Maybe he would appear…

Shaking the wistful thoughts from her mind, she focused back upon the mare before her. "Have you seen the obnoxious stag lately? He has been so wrapped up with Cally that I never see him anymore." She laughed softly, knowing that her brother was completely in love with the doe that had finally accepted his advances. 

"Uzuri"
@Caelum
Notes: <3

Messages In This Thread
{Event} A dance in twinkling lights - by Uzuri - 05-16-2022, 11:00 PM
RE: {Event} A dance in twinkling lights - by Uzuri - 05-18-2022, 06:46 PM