Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - {Event} A dance in twinkling lights

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 132 — Threads: 23
Signos: 6,637
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers/We]  |  Immortal [Year 497 Spring]  |  15 hh  |  Hth: 32 — Atk: 28 — Exp: 70  |    Active Magic: Breath of Life  |    Bonded: Tiana (Soul-Spirit)

Caelum smiled as she looked upon the new queen, who was clearly beginning to settle into her reign. Doing better than Caelum herself was doing. Uzuri was stepping up . . . Caelum had ran. The warmth in the greeting warmed the fae's hurt, regardless, and she smiled gently in response. It is never easy, if it was; everyone would be able to do it. THe mare replied, The challenges only help to prove you are the right one to take over the position. Liam put strong trust in your ability to rule, in my experience with him; he is not the sort to be wrong. You shall perform admirably, I am certain. Besides, better you than Coyotl. The mere idea of the pompous now-buck being a lead was terrifying. But his sister seemed to be folding into the role smoothly.

She does feel herself blushing, her gaze lowering, her hoof brushing along the ground in embarrassment at the queen's words, I was well trained in the art of presenting the best version of myself in such settings. You are no shy blossom yourself, Uzuri. Your beauty shines, even if you are not aware. The ugly duckling is so focused on the others growing into colorful mallards, they never realize when they turn into an elegant swan. Do not sell yourself short, Uzuri. You have been a swan since the first day I bet you. The fae responded, her own words just as plantonically friendly as Uzi's had been.

At the question of Coyotl, the fae shook her head with a laugh, Unfortunatley not, although I was sent the official notice that they had a child. May Summer bless the child to be more akin to Callynite than Huehuecoyotl. She stated with a laugh, before her eyes sparkled, I have yet to have the chance to meet the new young fawn, with him being so little - what of you? Have you by chance been able to meet him? Or is the small family keeping to themselves still? Not that the fae could blame them if they were.

“Talk.”
(Alternate color for thoughts).
Tiana - the soul spirit

@Uzuri <3
Running out of fucks that I can give to you
But you can still be pretty on the inside, too
Your heart's so cold, but I love the way you lie
Should've seen the red flags, but for you I'm fucking blind
x | x

Messages In This Thread
{Event} A dance in twinkling lights - by Uzuri - 05-16-2022, 11:00 PM
RE: {Event} A dance in twinkling lights - by Caelum - 06-02-2022, 10:38 PM