Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - [EVENT] blood on the dance floor

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline nastyalicorn [PM] Posts: 37 — Threads: 8
Signos: 2,210
Day Court Entertainer
Female [she / her / hers]  |  10 [Year 501 Summer]  |  16 hh  |  Hth: 7 — Atk: 13 — Exp: 33  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Beneath her veil, Fever is aware of a shadowy and obscure shape hovering in her peripheral. She is not inclined to move, perfectly content being statue-still in the thick of the cotton-candy air. Nonetheless, she listens to the soft foot-falls of this stranger, and unknown to them, her eyes slide in their sockets, her gaze stretching the very corners of her web of sight to try and get a glimpse. 

Every single time she is disappointed with what she sees. This figure was just a few inches taller than her, and with that information, she immediately knew it wasn't her small and fragile mother. 

Perhaps it was the violins singing in the background a song that sounded forlorn, but she couldn't help but feel miserable with the realization that she would probably not find her crippled better-half here. It made her shoulders slump slightly, her face fixed in an apathetic and passive expression.

Yet, with the voice of the stranger finally reaching her ears, her brow crooks into small amusement. There is subtle delight in knowing she isn't the only one upset at the this event - thinking it is absolutely unnecessary and mostly a wild parade of nobles flaunting their wealth. While she understands this ball is to honor the Dusk Court's patron goddess - Vespera - Fever holds no attachment to this deity. She doesn't care for this court, or it's people, or its new Queen.

She is simply here to drink and try to find what is most precious to her.

The spiced mare turns her face finally, and though obscured, her and the stranger meet eyes very briefly. She can read the apprehension in his voice, the irritability at his place here. She scoffs quietly, a half-smile attempting to curl up her lips though her cloudy mood has dampened her usually charming nature. "By all means -" she purrs quietly, "don't let me interrupt your bitter monologue."

She turns back to the sky, quietly watching the stars, reading the ones she is familiar with: the ones that could guide her home. "This party may blow, but at least the night is clear - the stars are beautiful tonight." 

@Savannah <3

CODE IMAGE

[Image: 45505141_kShAGp5UVRG2Lvt.png]

i am a forest fire; i am the fire and i am the forest
and i am a witness watching it

Messages In This Thread
[EVENT] blood on the dance floor - by Fever - 05-18-2022, 07:22 PM
RE: [EVENT] blood on the dance floor - by Fever - 05-30-2022, 02:02 PM