Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - {Event} More than meets the eye

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 10 — Threads: 3
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Youth
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  5 [Year 505 Winter]  |  18 hh  |  Hth: 15 — Atk: 5 — Exp: 19  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

The fury of the chaos around her reminded her of the waves that her mother had introduced her to. Jiri loved the sea, to swim with her mother in the form that her own father had yet to see. Perhaps that was what caught her attention about the rakish stallion that was meandering through. There was almost something familiar about him.

Tilting her head, she trailed along and watched him for a bit, her seafoam eyes glittering behind the gilded mask. When he seemed distracted, she approached him with soft steps. "You seem to be having fun…" She murmured as she watched him and flipped her forelock out of her eyes. 

The change of song changed the feeling of the ball, going from bland to something sweeter. She found herself swaying delicately without thought, the music like glittering magic in her blood as she took in the stallion before her. Someday, she wanted to feel the love that her parents had for each other, but she also knew that it was less likely to happen. Shaking away the thoughts, she focused upon the stallion more sharply.

"I haven’t laid eyes upon you before… are you new to Dusk?" She asked innocently, not ready to just supply her name to this stranger. 

I who am my mother's daughter.
"Speaking"
@Antaeus
Notes: Writing this as a two year old since that is pending update
Credit: Character by Chaosy, Art by LizzArtStudios

Messages In This Thread
{Event} More than meets the eye - by Alfajiri - 05-23-2022, 12:10 PM
RE: {Event} More than meets the eye - by Antaeus - 05-29-2022, 07:19 PM
RE: {Event} More than meets the eye - by Alfajiri - 05-29-2022, 07:32 PM
RE: {Event} More than meets the eye - by Antaeus - 06-02-2022, 04:00 PM
RE: {Event} More than meets the eye - by Alfajiri - 06-04-2022, 02:01 PM