Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - {Event} More than meets the eye

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 10 — Threads: 3
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Youth
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  5 [Year 505 Winter]  |  18 hh  |  Hth: 15 — Atk: 5 — Exp: 19  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Jiri found herself smiling at his abrupt behavior. Solitary fun… yeah… that wouldn’t catch attention. "I hate to tell you, but sometimes the solitary individual is the one that catches the attention of those they are avoiding." She murmured, keeping pace with him. She was young and naive enough to not notice that he would be trying to get away from her. 

Boat. That seemed like a way to escape the boring life that she was currently mired in. Either as a creature of the land, protecting her little brother and watching her parents. Or as a solitary being of the sea. She loved to swim and be free in the waters. "By boat… So… you are a pirate? I could see the appeal of a fancy party filled with jewels and expensive treasures being flaunted by those in attendance." She murmured, grinning at him to show that she had no ill will. 

Why? Such a loaded word. She shot him a grin. "Why what? Why did I say hello? Why am I not ratting you out for being sneaky? Why do you have an air of familiarity? Why are you pushing me away?" She murmured softly as she stayed close enough to seem connected to him in the din of the crowd. "I said hello because you were alone, as I am. Because you feel familiar in some odd way. As to whatever you are doing here alone, I am not going to say anything to anyone. Everyone has their desires and I am not the one to bother those. I wanted someone to talk to, potentially a friend in the future. For one that was born in these lands, I feel adrift. You smell of the sea, of the waters that I hide beneath when I am feeling weighed down. You feel familiar." She murmured as she turned to look at the crowd and casually placed herself as a barrier. Jiri was familiar to the court, the daughter of the court’s battlemage and her mate. This stallion was a stranger, one to catch attention quicker than she. Perhaps having her with him would help him to avoid notice.

I who am my mother's daughter.
"Speaking"
@Antaeus
Notes: Lol Jiri doesn’t care about rawr
Credit: Character by Chaosy, Art by LizzArtStudios

Messages In This Thread
{Event} More than meets the eye - by Alfajiri - 05-23-2022, 12:10 PM
RE: {Event} More than meets the eye - by Antaeus - 05-29-2022, 07:19 PM
RE: {Event} More than meets the eye - by Alfajiri - 05-29-2022, 07:32 PM
RE: {Event} More than meets the eye - by Antaeus - 06-02-2022, 04:00 PM
RE: {Event} More than meets the eye - by Alfajiri - 06-04-2022, 02:01 PM