Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Experience Earning  - up&up

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 132 — Threads: 23
Signos: 6,637
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers/We]  |  Immortal [Year 497 Spring]  |  15 hh  |  Hth: 32 — Atk: 28 — Exp: 70  |    Active Magic: Breath of Life  |    Bonded: Tiana (Soul-Spirit)

It was a day for exploration, or so she had decided early on. Now she was quiet hum of dragonfly wings among the quiet mountain, her gaze searching for the items she couldn't so easily cultivate for her medical supplies at her shop. Plus the fae wished to explore the island before the risk of cold setting in would return, as she knew it would. Stretch her wings out to enjoy the sunshine while their was some.

A noise soon caught her attention however and delicate wings carried her close enough to see a mammoth stallion of red slip among the rocks and stones of the mountain, "Careful Fang," She called out, her tone light and playful as she approached, Tiana hovering in a ball of red energy above her shoulder. Caelum's gaze was curious upon seeing the red stallion, however; "Might I ask what you are doing?" She then offered a smile with an explination, "Maybe I can offer my assistance?" It certainly would beat out her simple explorations of no purpose.

“Talk.”
(Alternate color for thoughts).
Tiana, the bonded soul-spirit

@Fang
Running out of fucks that I can give to you
But you can still be pretty on the inside, too
Your heart's so cold, but I love the way you lie
Should've seen the red flags, but for you I'm fucking blind
x | x

Messages In This Thread
up&up - by Fang - 07-04-2022, 08:16 PM
RE: up&up - by Caelum - 07-05-2022, 08:16 AM