Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Experience Earning  - up&up

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline reli [PM] Posts: 28 — Threads: 8
Signos: 565
Night Court Scholar
Male [He/Him/His]  |  12 [Year 499 Summer]  |  18.3 hh  |  Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 20  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

w
ith the mountain air whistling gently in his ears, Fang does not catch the nearby hum of fluttering wings, or notice the blue mare until she calls out to him. He is startled for half a second—thinking he is alone among the rocky bluffs, hearing another voice is the last thing he had expected—but recognizing the familiar figure of his friend and her shining companion, his expression brightens immediately. “Caelum! And Tiana! I didn’t notice you up there. Hello,” he offers a warm smile.

I am gathering supplies…for the Court, I suppose,” the boy shrugs at the last bit, his tone hovering between casual and abashed. He hadn’t anticipated anyone sharing this simple task with him (it is simple, right?)—

His heart tells him to stop lying to himself.

He continues quickly. I am searching for any plants that might be of use. I’m still familiarizing myself with this world, and I think this is a comfortable way for me to do that,” the embers of his gaze sweep briefly over the stones that rise and fall around his feet. “Just maybe not the safest,” Fang laughs. He has never been known for his grace, but that has never stopped him. Beckoning Caelum closer with a flick of his chin, he gives her a playful smile. “I would enjoy your help, if you’d like to join me.”

tag; @Caelum
“…”
Courage,
dear heart.
x | x

Lost boys like me
are free.
please tag Fang in all replies; magic and force are permitted

Messages In This Thread
up&up - by Fang - 07-04-2022, 08:16 PM
RE: up&up - by Caelum - 07-05-2022, 08:16 AM
RE: up&up - by Fang - 07-10-2022, 12:59 AM