Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Experience Earning  - up&up

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 132 — Threads: 23
Signos: 6,637
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers/We]  |  Immortal [Year 497 Spring]  |  15 hh  |  Hth: 32 — Atk: 28 — Exp: 70  |    Active Magic: Breath of Life  |    Bonded: Tiana (Soul-Spirit)

The dame can't help the soft and amused smile when she catches his off guard, ears perked forward in merriment as he calls out a greeting not just to her, but the red ball of energy at her side. Tiana twirls forward, the sphere of energy circling him twice and flashing in brightness in a silent greeting.

Caelum listens as he explains his task, gathering supplies and search out plants useful to aid the court, and using the taskbto to familiarize himself with Denocte as well. She smiled, though the smile falters as more rocks rain down, "Well, do be careful. Last thing you want is a rock slide that knocks you off the edge. Wings or not, rocks hurt." Despite the playful smile, her tone betrays her concern, even as she flies closer at his beckoning, "Of course I can help, but you will find most of the plants here spare. The loose rubble makes it harder for them to grow. I would recommend looking along the cliff face, rather than the looser rubble here." She suggested, even as she quietly wove vines through the rocks he was standing on, the help keep them from tumbling out from under him.

“Talk.”
(Alternate color for thoughts).
Tiana, the bonded soul-spirit

@Fang
Running out of fucks that I can give to you
But you can still be pretty on the inside, too
Your heart's so cold, but I love the way you lie
Should've seen the red flags, but for you I'm fucking blind
x | x

Messages In This Thread
up&up - by Fang - 07-04-2022, 08:16 PM
RE: up&up - by Caelum - 07-05-2022, 08:16 AM