Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Experience Earning  - this could be paradise

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline reli [PM] Posts: 28 — Threads: 8
Signos: 565
Night Court Scholar
Male [He/Him/His]  |  12 [Year 499 Summer]  |  18.3 hh  |  Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 20  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

He is enjoying the coolness of the water against his skin, and the weightlessness of his body as he floats, listening to the trickling of the waterfall. When he first hears the stranger’s voice, it is slightly distorted from where his ears rest beneath the glassy surface, but as the stallion opens his eyes and lifts his head to see the buckskin, he recognizes the words of caution. “You don’t say!” Fang exclaims with a laugh that is half-amused and half-nervous. Rolling himself over with wings splashing, he swims to the bank and climbs out of the water.

“Well, thanks for the warning, friend. Shame though, the water feels mighty nice in a place like this,” he shakes his head with a glance to their surroundings, the sun catching the drops in his curls and making them glisten like tiny jewels. One streams it way down his face as he turns back to the stranger, smiling gently. “A pleasure, Rylan. I am Fang, a visitor from the Night Court,” he says this easily, and with little wariness. Having met no hostility in the Dusk Court, he doesn’t expect any here.

His eyes shift between Rylan and the rolling dunes. “You know, I can hardly remember the last time I was in a desert,” there is a guarded wistfulness in his tone. He knows it was in Caeleste, sometime, before the Horrors came. Those are memories he doesn’t want to be bogged down with now, and so he moves on, forcing a grin. Is there anything other than sand around here? If there are monsters, maybe they’re guarding something,” he glances to the buckskin with playful mischief in his fiery eyes, inviting a discovery to be had.

tag; @Rylan
“…”
run away with me
x | x

Lost boys like me
are free.
please tag Fang in all replies; magic and force are permitted

Messages In This Thread
this could be paradise - by Fang - 07-04-2022, 08:20 PM
RE: this could be paradise - by Rylan - 07-05-2022, 05:56 PM
RE: this could be paradise - by Fang - 07-10-2022, 01:11 AM