Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - you cured my january blues ,

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rhoswen

R H O S W E N  

Instantly, he proves her wrong. Like Icarus, Rhoswen often discarded the views of others in favour of her own and with this man perhaps she should have listened more closely to the desert. For it was Solis who had brought them together, no? He who had facilitated this meeting; surely, then, there was a reason. Rhos wasn't sure what she believed any more; in coincidence, or fate - her universe was one of chaos, but through such disarray perhaps there could be logic yet. Perhaps. Regardless, this man had still discredited her initial impression: that he was of no importance to a wild girl like she, with her head stuck in mayhem. For with two simple words (I'm sorry) he had her attention. What was he sorry for? Had he seen her truth, so perfectly disguised? Did he know of the conflict warring in her heart? She frowned delicately - a careful storm collecting on her marble features, the way this wraith stared at her... it seemed like he was looking for something.

The pale man continues, rolling a question of his own off a tongue that might have held a thousand secrets. The silver-red girl lifts her head in a fleeting display of annoyance, ears disappearing back into coils of bloodshot hair - what was it with men and their apparent displeasure of such a simple inquiry. It doesn't, she breathes internally, but he speaks again before she can open her own gunslinging mouth. A Ghost. At this she laughs, bitterly, "another one." The thought of Raum lingers on in her mind, "it seems wherever I go I am followed by shadows and wraiths." He is arid, like the desert, and Rhoswen cannot help but take a step closer so that she may inspect him further.

ooc; i love him c: @Eik

Messages In This Thread
you cured my january blues , - by Rhoswen - 08-28-2017, 03:49 PM
RE: you cured my january blues , - by Eik - 09-06-2017, 03:43 PM
RE: you cured my january blues , - by Rhoswen - 09-09-2017, 03:29 PM
RE: you cured my january blues , - by Eik - 09-11-2017, 11:59 AM
RE: you cured my january blues , - by Rhoswen - 09-14-2017, 01:48 PM
RE: you cured my january blues , - by Eik - 09-15-2017, 12:06 PM