Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - TELOMERE

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Maxence

—  M A X E N C E   —

A silent and purposeful journey was the kind Maxence preferred, and while he did opt for the occasional comment about the scenery (like the Teryr's sinking corpse) or how splendidly the recovery of the old day court fort was coming along, he remained for the most part quite hushed in his endeavour to reach the court before sundown was upon them. They both could have easily flown there in no time, though again Maxence much prefered to walk - if he spent all his time flying short distances rather than walking he would surely not be the pinnacle of physical prowess.

Thinking on what Florentine had said upon her exit of the canyon, Maxence finally gave his response.
"In regards to Rannveig-" he began, pace slowing in order for his companion to catch up or step beside him. It was wise not to talk so loud in the Day Court where patriot ears hid around every corner. "No, she is not my lady just as I am not your King. She surely is a strong leader, but a strong defender? I do not know. Of course this does not mean I do not respect her. Lions do not tremble at sheep, but they do for other lions. It is this mutual respect that Day and Dusk must foster" 

It was as he spoke these words that his hooves took him up the sand swept steps to the courtyard, the fortifications and towers of the Day Court rising around him. Glancing from each wall of the court and he plants that thrived upon it, Maxence then took his sights back to Florentine with his perpetual forwn relaxed for the time being. "Welcome to the Day Court"

@Florentine ! and any from the day court who might like to say hello
image purchased @shutterstock

Messages In This Thread
TELOMERE - by Maxence - 08-30-2017, 06:13 PM
RE: TELOMERE - by Velorca - 08-30-2017, 07:30 PM
RE: TELOMERE - by Florentine - 09-03-2017, 08:42 AM
RE: TELOMERE - by Maxence - 09-04-2017, 10:34 AM