Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - tomorrow never came

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Maxence

M A X E N C E
i'm in the black again / not coming back again
we can just pretend / we'll make it home again
from everything now

The nanoseconds stirred into long moments of intimacy, the kind that Maxence had never learned to tolerate. As he watched, listened, and basked in a different kind of affection to the one he had earned from his battlefront brethren, a reluctance also began to brew.
This was forbidden to him.

Like the garden of her namesake there lay a fruit he dare not pick for fear of unshackling the foundation of his beliefs, his sanctity, his sovereignty. To give into temptation and to be lead astray by primal want and sins of flesh was never the way of Commander Maxence who thrust himself above bodily pleasures and selfish indulge. 
He would not give in so easily, not even to the flower crowned paladin who stood so close and breathed upon the water beside him. 
"I know you'll do right by me... You always have."

"Of course—" the King responded, straightening his head and turning upon his haunches to make for the waters edge "Sister".
Like thunder he had spoken the title, one designed to restrain his wants and wishes and push doubt upon her own mind. It was spoken with a heavy heart, but a confident one; confidant that he had made the right choice, and quite simply, not fucked things up.

"Take care, Eden" 
And with a flicker of his wings the commander was in another place, clenching his eyes shut as he willed his wishes to hell.

☀︎

MAX OUTIE
TY THIS WAS SUCH A GOOD THREAD

Messages In This Thread
tomorrow never came - by Maxence - 08-31-2017, 10:47 PM
RE: tomorrow never came - by Eden - 10-19-2017, 05:14 PM
RE: tomorrow never came - by Maxence - 10-22-2017, 06:21 AM
RE: tomorrow never came - by Eden - 10-24-2017, 11:34 AM
RE: tomorrow never came - by Maxence - 10-25-2017, 06:00 AM
RE: tomorrow never came - by Eden - 10-25-2017, 07:09 PM
RE: tomorrow never came - by Maxence - 10-26-2017, 06:26 AM