Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - drunks might as well be dead weight - good luck!

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rostislav

Happy. I'm fucking happy. I've got Damaris. And my damn ENCHANTED FLASK! HA! Weir in my life. Reichenbach, Camdis. Hell, all of the merry fellows I saw there at the party. Something told me that I would take pleasure in learning all of their names. My tail swishes back and forth, trying to balance me as I stumble away from the heart of the Court, to the outskirts as I make my way toward the wilderness. Damaris tags along beside me, for once not reprimanding me for my merriness, my silliness. Instead she seems to be as cheerful as I am, happy. Fucking happy.

I glance up at the stars and give thanks to this goddess Caligo, one that I barely know but that seems so wonderful. I wonder if I don't see the stars sparkle back at me, cheering me on. I take another sip from the flask, enjoying the dry taste of the wine trickling down my throat. Sure it's no vodka, but if this is what the Gods give me then so be it. It's better than nothing! As I'm sipping, my balance is thrown off by the tipping of my head back, and I tumble, falling to the ground with a heavy THUD.

I hear Damaris snicker as wine splashes my maw, and I resume my drinking, slowly settling back into the long grass. The sounds of merriment from the party are just a hint on the wind. Somehow I've traveled farther than a drunk should be able to. Finally I let the flask fall to my side, and I lay my head down on the ground. Damaris approaches and curls up a few feet away from me, avoiding the stink of wine on my breath. She whispers a goodnight through her mind. My lids close, and soon I'm snoring -- alcohol tends to induce that.

Passed the fuck out, and happy as a clam.

WC: 318
Tag: DAYBIES

Rosti thoughts | "Rosti speech" | Damaris mindspeak

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Messages In This Thread
drunks might as well be dead weight - good luck! - by Rostislav - 09-04-2017, 01:42 PM
RE: drunks might as well be dead weight - good luck! - by Velorca - 09-05-2017, 01:50 AM
RE: drunks might as well be dead weight - good luck! - by Avdotya - 09-05-2017, 11:43 PM
RE: drunks might as well be dead weight - good luck! - by Rostislav - 09-09-2017, 01:43 PM
RE: drunks might as well be dead weight - good luck! - by Velorca - 09-14-2017, 11:05 PM