Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - ~ sing me a starry lullaby

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Cassiopia

An expanse of green spread before her, the entire world on the horizon. A beautiful canvas, plastered with colors of both day and night, the sky split in half, seemingly confused. The grass tickled at the soft skin on her tinted legs as the woman moved quietly over the earth, her cloven hooves leaving no sound behind her. 

Head held high, the starry woman’s eyes focused on the distance as a warm breeze wove through her creamy locks. It was a wonder, here in the dusk court, where everything was unknown and the world hung in a constant state of pause. Upon her arrival, the lady had been utterly stunned at the appearance of the sky. Yes, of course she had seen dusk, many times, but this was different. It was incredible, every aspect of the heavens more exquisite in this place. The paused setting of the sun brought on a tranquil atmosphere that radiated throughout the lands. Everything remained calm and peaceful, the very air was kind. 
“What a spectacular place to call home,” Cassi whispered, her words a breath on a mild gale that caressed her face as it passed by.   

Velvet lips closed lightly as her opal eyes once again set upon the horizon, her fascination with the environment being stored within the depths of her mind. Nowhere else had she seen such an event, where time seemed to stand still and she could thank him for his negligence.
However, this land seemed to be almost unoccupied and she was unaware of anyone nearby. A sigh escaped her as she continued to look upon the horizon, a poem forming in her mind, as always.

Messages In This Thread
~ sing me a starry lullaby - by Cassiopia - 09-05-2017, 06:33 PM
RE: ~ sing me a starry lullaby - by Finnian - 09-06-2017, 12:11 PM
RE: ~ sing me a starry lullaby - by Cassiopia - 09-06-2017, 05:18 PM