Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - >> soul of sand <<

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Inkheart

Inkheart
JUST LIKE FIRE, BURNING OUT THE WAY
IF I CAN LIGHT THE WORLD UP FOR
JUST ONE DAY WATCH THIS MADNESS
COLORFUL CHARADE NO ONE CAN
BE JUST LIKE ME ANYWAY

A nod of confirmation is all she gets as for Seraphina's wellbeing. And that's okay, because it occurs to Inkheart that there isn't much to be said between the two. It's like an uneasy agreement, unspoken between the mares, that they should work in cooperation but not with the joy of companions. It's a union of necessity. The emissary has her duties and is likely suited to deal with them. Just as Inkheart has hers. No word from Maxence. That is to be expected, she supposes. After all, he is the sovereign and must be dealing with many aspects of his new rule. She is aware of the attempts to grow a garden, to obtain fertile soil to produce for themselves. All the same, it's rather curious that the leader would not have many direct orders for the followers he had just named into positions. It sends a twang of irritation through her, but she puts the reaction aside so that she may focus on the now, with Seraphina.

Her golden gaze returns to glance at the silvery mare. "The material." She repeats the words of the emissary. "Indeed there is much material, much knowledge for all of us to cover, it would seem." She gestures with her crown back toward the inside of the court. "I am not sure of the location yet, but I would like to build a shrine, a temple to Solis." Then her gaze scrutinizes the emissary, and she begins to think more critically about her own mission, and how she can use the emissary to her advantage. "As the emissary, I am sure it is more appropriate for you than I to spread the word of Solis among the realms. Unless I were given permission by our sovereign, of course." The smile she gives is genuine. Though Inkheart has no problem with traveling among Novus to proselytize, and would enjoy doing so, it is probably for the best if she wasn't - to keep community ties of course. Plus, there were always demons to cleanse, and why not start with her homeland. "I believe I will start with learning more about the histories of Novus, and Solis in particular. If you hear any word from our sovereign, you will pass it on, yes?"

@Seraphina
Sorry this sucked and took me so long!

Messages In This Thread
>> soul of sand << - by Inkheart - 09-11-2017, 12:00 PM
RE: >> soul of sand << - by Seraphina - 09-11-2017, 05:34 PM
RE: >> soul of sand << - by Inkheart - 09-11-2017, 09:13 PM
RE: >> soul of sand << - by Seraphina - 09-12-2017, 02:34 PM
RE: >> soul of sand << - by Inkheart - 09-14-2017, 03:26 PM
RE: >> soul of sand << - by Seraphina - 09-15-2017, 08:35 PM
RE: >> soul of sand << - by Inkheart - 09-18-2017, 05:45 PM
RE: >> soul of sand << - by Seraphina - 11-13-2017, 10:59 PM
RE: >> soul of sand << - by Inkheart - 11-19-2017, 07:18 PM