Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - the wolf in a lion pride

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Weir

W e i r

Weir had only heard rumors of Rannveig’s departure earlier today but was unsure on if she had departed already. Weir had gone to the court and inquired if she was within but got word that she had left a short time before Weir’s arrival. Weir didn’t know what to do. She feared for her sovereign. The day court is a place far away and mysterious. They are a kingdom of warriors. Out of all the courts, it is the one that Weir knows least. There are many things she would like to know about them. Weir also thought about her position as Champion of Community. Is it her place to join uninvited? Perhaps it would be good for another body from the dusk court to be there so that Rannveig would not be alone. Weir spun and started towards the day court. She could not have her sovereign there in a pack of lions as a lone wolf. Weir knew they would have a fight on their hands and she is more than capable to handle the situation but it always helps to have a friend.

She never did catch up to Rannveig but she could see her in the distance when she crested over hills. It wasn’t until she had reached to borders of the day court that Weir finally got close and slowly followed her queen into the lion’s den. Weir felt the hot sun on her pink skin and the brush of the grains of sand in the winds. She already felt parched and thirsty but she decided she must continue. She carried the spirit of her goddess since her recent visit to worship her at the peak. Her ears cautiously observed the horses that she can see. She continues with her posture confident but in no way aggressive. Honestly, she is not a warrior, she is a healer but her horns are nothing to be taken lightly.

Eventually, she saw Rannveig stop at the gates of the dusk court and within a relatively short span of time three horses approached her from within. This is something Weir had feared might happen. Who knows how much more will arrive? The first one seemed more like a snake than a horse in the way he held himself and the gleam in his eyes as he spoke. The next is a familiar female whose eyes seemed kind and she showed respect. The last one was certainly the lion. He walked and talked as if power could pour from his pores. He seemed cordial but Weir did not know any of these people.

Weir stepped to the side of her sovereign calmly and with poise. She did not try to outshine her sovereign in any way. She did not stand nose to nose per say but one step back. Weir looked over towards her queen before speaking briefly. Hello Rannveig. I hope you don’t mind some familiar company. A warm and loving smile creased her face as she looked onto a queen that Weir thinks is well chosen and so far, has raised no suspicions in Weir’s heart. Now she looked onto the gathering of strangers with a cordial smile and kind eyes upon each one of them. She had no thoughts going into this and she plans to keep an open mind. Hello everyone. I am Weir. I am the Champion of Community in the dusk court. I am just here to support Rannveig.

@Rannveig @Velorca @Seraphina @Maxence
Hope you guys don't mind me jumping in. :D

Neverr & space

Messages In This Thread
the wolf in a lion pride - by Rannveig - 09-13-2017, 10:45 PM
RE: the wolf in a lion pride - by Velorca - 09-14-2017, 11:27 PM
RE: the wolf in a lion pride - by Seraphina - 09-20-2017, 09:16 PM
RE: the wolf in a lion pride - by Maxence - 09-22-2017, 06:20 AM
RE: the wolf in a lion pride - by Weir - 09-23-2017, 02:02 AM