Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - kindling in my soul;

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Mila

you have poison in your heart
and fire to your touch

In a flurry of wisps and wings, a show of adrenaline and sheer stupidity, her eyes looked above. Orbs of spring green narrowed, pointed as she watched a figure the color of dried blood plummet from the heavens. Like a meteor, the Crow fell, before his wings snapped open to catch his descent. She could only shake her head, her brow furrowing, but not without a sly smile tugging the edges of her lips upwards as well. Even as their Silvertongue stepped forward to join them, lightning crackling along her skin, her blood bubbling at the sight of him.. she could not help but glare at him. Save for a glitter of warmth hidden in the emerald of her eyes.

It's been a while.

The mention of their common enemy curled her pretty mouth into a wicked snarl, her growl matching a roll of thunder rumbling around them. She was brutal and violent, quiet and honest. Her lethal tendencies more silent compared to her brethren Crows gathered at her sides. She giggled, elated and amused, the storm winds tossing the wild of her flaxen mane.    Mila's grin only grew when she caught Raglan's wink. With a bite of her lip, she returned the gesture, if not only to just poke at her own sister's sore spots. They may be twins, after all, and she would go to Hell and back for her sister.. but that did not expel them from simple sibling annoyances.

"It seems I missed the meeting between Maxie and our King of Thieves," she drawled, gaze flickering back towards the gathering storm. The thought of the painted commander strolling through their doorstep made her freckled skin crawl. "I would love nothing more than to feed him one of my concoctions and watch the skin fall off of his bones." Her lip curled, and she cracked her neck, her heart and soul screaming for blood. Revenge. Vengeance. And if she could be the one to drag him to the pits of Hell itself, so be it. With a sharp intake of breath, she burned, silent and as murderous as the storm that embraced them. Rain pattered upon her body in cool droplets, like fingers of ice that she could have sworn turned to steam the moment the sky's tears touched her. She cooled, asking, "What did I miss, Crow?"

@acton @lavinia @Raglan sorry for the wait lovelies <3
"Mila speech."

space

Messages In This Thread
kindling in my soul; - by Acton - 10-03-2017, 08:45 PM
RE: kindling in my soul; - by Mila - 10-08-2017, 02:20 AM
RE: kindling in my soul; - by Acton - 10-09-2017, 10:07 AM
RE: kindling in my soul; - by Lavinia - 10-15-2017, 01:13 AM
RE: kindling in my soul; - by Mila - 10-19-2017, 08:12 PM
RE: kindling in my soul; - by Raglan - 10-19-2017, 08:46 PM
RE: kindling in my soul; - by Acton - 10-23-2017, 11:20 AM
RE: kindling in my soul; - by Lavinia - 11-07-2017, 08:06 PM