Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - bask

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Maxence

M A X E N C E
UNEASY LIES THE HEAD THAT WEARS THE CROWN

While their quarrel with Denocte seemed either at its head or at an end, Maxence dare not make any comment about it. It was sure to strike a daring conversation about bad decisions, could-haves, would-haves and should-haves— all impractical dreams to Maxence now. 
It was the gilded maiden's sharp enthusiasm, her knife-point lashes and tantalising grin that had already convinced the sovereign that she was up to the task at hand. "Very well" Was all she would get in response, his eyes of distant oceans tracing the vines and greenery protecting the oasis from outside view.

"Here, the oasis, and as soon as possible" was his instructions "I don't know if the court could host such an event. It's likely the building would just crumble into a pile..." 
It was true; the day court was not in the best shape but it was sturdy and had, so far, stood the test of time. Perhaps it was Maxence's insecurities that lead him to chose a more exotic location - a highlight of their northern sand pit. 
"I wonder if we could move the Teryr skull over from the canyon..." he pondered breathlessly, invisioning a giant teryr skull plonked by the Oasis' entrance to give the visitors the illusion that they culled the species on a daily basis.

☀︎

@Bexley
somehow i called her Mexley in my last post haha what a typo

Messages In This Thread
bask - by Maxence - 10-12-2017, 01:26 PM
RE: bask - by Bexley - 10-13-2017, 04:20 PM
RE: bask - by Maxence - 10-15-2017, 12:06 PM
RE: bask - by Bexley - 10-15-2017, 05:28 PM
RE: bask - by Maxence - 10-18-2017, 06:08 AM
RE: bask - by Bexley - 10-18-2017, 11:33 PM
RE: bask - by Maxence - 10-19-2017, 09:49 AM