Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - to dream

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Lyra

Lyra hadn't expected to be followed much less by her own king. No she was completely unaware of Reichenbach's presence as she overlooked the water, the lake was a place she spent much of her time when she needed some peace. A place to think when everywhere else was just a bit too loud and crowded for her. So it was a surprise nonetheless when she heard that familiar voice reaching her ears, pulling her away from the clear depths of the lake. Silver eyes looked towards similar ones in slight surprise, she had yet to really have a conversation with him ever since he announced her as Champion of Community.

"I suppose in a way..yes. I like to come here because it's peaceful..it's quiet and the perfect place to think." Lyra replied softly to him with a small smile appearing on her lips. Despite being slightly nervous to be talking with the King of Denocte, Lyra was also glad for this conversation. Perhaps she'd have a better chance of understanding why he had picked her over all others in his court. "And what of you, my king? Are you here to seek clarity and truth?" She let her head tilt slightly to the side, merely curious of his intentions as to why he was here.

"Talk."

image | coding

@Reichenbach sorry this is so short! But I'm so excited to thread these two omg!

Messages In This Thread
to dream - by Lyra - 11-09-2017, 11:42 PM
RE: to dream - by Reichenbach - 11-13-2017, 02:56 AM
RE: to dream - by Lyra - 11-18-2017, 10:12 PM
RE: to dream - by Reichenbach - 11-22-2017, 09:23 PM
RE: to dream - by Lyra - 12-16-2017, 04:32 PM
RE: to dream - by Reichenbach - 12-19-2017, 09:06 PM
RE: to dream - by Lyra - 12-20-2017, 08:31 PM
RE: to dream - by Reichenbach - 01-15-2018, 10:04 PM