Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - to dream

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Lyra

Lyra listened to him as he finally spoke up about truths being dangerous. She supposed they could be in a way depending on what the truth was and how it could be used. Still sometimes having that knowledge could be useful especially for someone like her, she had many doubts and she hated uncertainties. The 'unknown' scared her more than knowing the truth. Still she kept her calm silver gaze upon her king, even while he looked around at the surrounding trees and the lake itself.

His next question had her brought back from her inner thoughts, a slow blink here and there until she focused back on his face. "Please don't take my uncertainties as though I'm not honored to have this opportunity. Denocte is more of a home than the place of my birth and I will always do my best. It's just..we've barely spoken until now and you chose me as one of your champions." She took a moment to pause and catch her breath, "I'm just curious why you chose someone you barely know?" There she had said it, her fear of why she was chosen when Reich had hardly spoken to her before. She was honored of course! But she was also a bit confused.

"Talk."

image | coding

@Reichenbach sorry for the wait omg

Messages In This Thread
to dream - by Lyra - 11-09-2017, 11:42 PM
RE: to dream - by Reichenbach - 11-13-2017, 02:56 AM
RE: to dream - by Lyra - 11-18-2017, 10:12 PM
RE: to dream - by Reichenbach - 11-22-2017, 09:23 PM
RE: to dream - by Lyra - 12-16-2017, 04:32 PM
RE: to dream - by Reichenbach - 12-19-2017, 09:06 PM
RE: to dream - by Lyra - 12-20-2017, 08:31 PM
RE: to dream - by Reichenbach - 01-15-2018, 10:04 PM