Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - to dream

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Reichenbach

REICHENBACH
it's dark, there's no need for lights
when the fire in his eyes burns so bright

His smile was small and warm, silver eyes still and bright upon Lyra's lapis lazuli skin. 

"But I do know you, Lyra."

The baritone of his musical voice lingered as it swept over the lake and tucked into the surrounding trees, mesmerising and lovely. He cocked his head a little and amended;

"Well, I'd like to think I know you enough to know whether you would help or hinder this Court. Perhaps we've not met before now — but that does not mean I do not know you care to listen to those that otherwise would not get heard, it does not mean I don't notice how closely you observe the world and how good you are at keeping it's secrets."

Reichenbach paused, weighing the possible outcomes of his next words, the revelation that could go one of two ways.

"I know that you came to our city running from the burden of family and war, that you came to live a life you could be proud of — one that doesn't involve brute strength and fighting."

Nobody entered Calligo's realm without Reichenbach knowing about it, and it had been that way ever since he had become King Crow. His little birds knew all, and in turn, so did he. 

"So, Lyra... It is your choice to take the mantle, if you so wish it. As Champion, you can help those that do not have their own voice.. But"

He paused, looking back toward the Keep before turning his long lashed eyes back to her.

"..You can pass on the title, if that will ease your mind. It is yours to accept or deny — Camdis Lohir will be calling a meeting for the Court within the next few nights, you have until then to make your choice."

@Lyra xx

space

Messages In This Thread
to dream - by Lyra - 11-09-2017, 11:42 PM
RE: to dream - by Reichenbach - 11-13-2017, 02:56 AM
RE: to dream - by Lyra - 11-18-2017, 10:12 PM
RE: to dream - by Reichenbach - 11-22-2017, 09:23 PM
RE: to dream - by Lyra - 12-16-2017, 04:32 PM
RE: to dream - by Reichenbach - 12-19-2017, 09:06 PM
RE: to dream - by Lyra - 12-20-2017, 08:31 PM
RE: to dream - by Reichenbach - 01-15-2018, 10:04 PM