Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - A Note For A World Traveler

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Auru

He was already mulling over who to write to next when he returned to the papers he had left behind, having brought the quill with him this time to tap against his lips in light musing as he walked. He was far calmer than he had felt in a long time, a few droplets of ink splattering to the boardwalk as he strode, copper eyes browsing the tree branches as the man searched his mind for answers.

He could only think of one other member in his court whom he knew enough to address in such a manner.

They had had a rather tumultuous introduction, the other man clearly being of some otherworldly talents. But it mattered not.

The Festival was for every horse of Novus, magical or no.

From Novus or no.

The quiet scratching of quill on parchment filled the silence that surrounded the scrawny man.

"I'm still no guard, but I hope you are doing well despite me not being on the lookout for trespassers. From the looks of things, I think you can handle yourself just fine either way. - Auru Geniven"

There, perfect.

He allowed the ink to dry and punctured the folded corner, stringing the note upon ribbon and writing out a name on the front.

For Lysander

Seemed good enough to him.

The man walked back down along the boardwalk, nearly to the start of this particular, winding stretch of wood, but not quite. There were more boardwalks than this, but this was the one he had chosen to leave his messages upon, and he felt determined to leave them strung all along the length of it if he was going to do such a thing.

He chose a spot not quite off to the side, but not quite centered over the walk. It hung over the wooden planks but didn't block the path too much, hanging loosely from the tree branch the ends of the ribbon were tied securely around. The man gave one last little tug on the knot to make sure it wouldn't slip, and left the message to await it's recipient.

@Lysander

OOC: <3