Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - glass slippers.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Aislinn

A I S L I N N

THE STORMS WE CHASE ARE LEADING US
AND LOVE IS ALL WE'LL EVER TRUST -

Their kiss unravels her, and it is their ending and beginning. A newborn star born from collapse in the galaxy that expands around them from that one touch. She is undone in this moment, and suddenly, she doesn't care as her heart soars. Just like the wonderland of the night they had met, Aislinn's heart is flying, with no hope of ever coming back down to the ground. Not that she would ever want to come back; not when it meant that they were not in their own kingdom in the clouds.

As she pulls away, she cannot help but feel the familiar prick of tears in her eyes. But they are not of sorrow, or pain, but of a joy that releases a drop of silver from the blue of her orbs like a falling star. That one, single tear is just another in the star-map that has been painted upon her skin. But this tear, this shooting star that falls, is all of her wishes bound into one tangible thing. She is glad for it, more than she can hope to put into words. So instead, the stormsinger sends a prayer heavensward. To her goddess that slowly claims the colorful sky in her blanket of shadows and smoke.

It is because of Calligo that she had met him, and now, Aislinn cannot bear the idea of parting with him.

She blinks upwards to meet his face, with a hurricane swirling in her gut from both relief and giddiness. His words are incredibly light, and she holds onto his smile, burning it into her memory. Oh, what she would do to keep that smile tucked safe and sound. What she would do to see it, over and over again. And Asterion's laughter. Together, she giggles, the waves of nervousness bubbling in her throat and replaced with the gold of happiness.

What she would give to live in the moment for eternity, then. To stay here with the man at her side and never return to reality on the ground.

I'm starving. Help me find something?

Her answering laughter is a musical sound that mimicked the drums and bells of Denocte. Carefree and wild and blissfully untamed. She is a spirit that is made free by the wind and unchained by the worries of a world that threatens to fall. On this night, there is no heaviness, no shackles, no shadows. He is her star, and she the woman who gladly cradles it's beauty in the galaxy around them. She can only smile, forever living in this moment, as she meets the dark of his eyes with the blue fires of her own.

Her cowardice is a long forgotten dream; her guilt drowning in the far reaches of her memory.

"Of course," she sighs, her grin broadening. Can her smile grow any wider? Any brighter? She can merely test the boundaries of her bliss, as her wing tucks him close and she surges into the crowd with a bout of laughter on her lips. "Come," she says, chasing the trails of woodsmoke and sugar and cinnamon on the night air, "show me the City of Dreams, Asterion. I'm sure we'll find something."

Her wink is both mischievous and lovely and everything apart of her that has made her the dreamer she was made to be.

@asterion ♡ -dies- precious cinnamon rolls
this post is pooey, I'm sorry dearie D:
"Aislinn speech."

love, space
art by elegant

Messages In This Thread
glass slippers. - by Aislinn - 01-24-2018, 09:33 PM
RE: glass slippers. - by Asterion - 01-26-2018, 07:53 PM
RE: glass slippers. - by Aislinn - 01-31-2018, 07:49 PM
RE: glass slippers. - by Asterion - 02-02-2018, 10:26 PM
RE: glass slippers. - by Aislinn - 02-18-2018, 09:54 PM
RE: glass slippers. - by Asterion - 02-22-2018, 12:56 PM