Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - tightropes

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Reichenbach

REICHENBACH
LIKE ICARUS LOVED THE SUN

"The choice is mine, I will not have it taken from me."

Again, that sense that Rhoswen thought he could, that he would force her to do anything struck him — as if somehow wearing a title made him appear childish enough to command her to do his bidding. It wasn't far off the truth, considering his temper and passion when it came to matters of the heart.. and if he'd hypnotised Florentine perhaps he could hypnotise Rhoswen too. 

It didn't sit well in his belly. The thought drifted through his head like grey smoke as Rhoswen's flame became an ember, reminding him again and again that he had thought about it... considered it. 

His focus sharpened as Rhoswen moved from the window, her grace somehow more beautiful than Sparrow's, Aislinn's, Florentine's... a mothers grace, a quietly amused voice murmured within him. Golden light washed the room, casting them both in a surreal ambience — a strange blending of shadow and sun. 

Reichenbach sighed, turning his head away from his sister's sharp gaze.

"He will return when he deems it safe to travel — even I don't know where or when the wraith will move..."

His long lashed eyes returned to her elegant face,

".. it's safer that way."

Because Solterra is dangerous, the road is dangerous, even the Pass claims lives. How will my niece or nephew find their way home? He wasn't foolish enough to speak any more of raising her child in Denocte, though strategies had already begun to take form within his mind. Reichenbach sucked in a quick breath as a thought occurred to him that previously had escaped him... so, attempting to sound as if he wasn't desperate to know, he asked:

"Rhaegar... have you heard from him..? Sent... word?"

@Rhoswen wipes tear

Messages In This Thread
tightropes - by Rhoswen - 01-29-2018, 12:02 PM
RE: tightropes - by Reichenbach - 01-30-2018, 10:24 PM
RE: tightropes - by Rhoswen - 02-25-2018, 10:12 AM
RE: tightropes - by Reichenbach - 02-27-2018, 01:39 AM
RE: tightropes - by Rhoswen - 03-08-2018, 01:04 PM
RE: tightropes - by Reichenbach - 03-20-2018, 08:53 PM
RE: tightropes - by Rhoswen - 04-02-2018, 06:08 AM
RE: tightropes - by Reichenbach - 04-11-2018, 05:33 AM
RE: tightropes - by Rhoswen - 04-30-2018, 07:19 AM