Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - I'll cool your fever till the doctor comes;

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Reichenbach

these violent delights,
have violent ends

The air was crisp upon his mahogany skin, the breeze stroking a cool hand down his muscular back. He wore a wild grin, the moonlight glinting in his abyssal eyes as he watched Lysander track aimlessly through the snow. He rolled his broad shoulders, feeling every shift of the air and touch of his coal curls, his coins free and tinkling through the still night air. 

He could of silenced them, for cautions sake — but he wanted the now mortal God to know who was coming, to hear that sound and remember it. Perhaps if Lysander had not smiled at him so knowingly the events that followed would not have had to occur... but he had, and Reichenbach had not liked the words that smile had said. Hadn't particularly enjoyed the way his eyes had lingered on Florentine either. Or that he'd then taken Isorath dancing — it was irrelevant that the invitation had been posed by Isorath himself. 

After such an emotionally tumultuous evening, the King Crow was itching for a fight. 

Some of his Crows had found him along the way — some of the more violent, the more willing to get their hands dirty. Reichenbach saw some of himself in all of them. Acton stepped vigorously next to him, so handsome in his black and gold, the same itch for a fight underneath his skin. That boy was chaos and fury bottled up into a raucous grin and flashing tricks — Reichenbach adored him, fiercely cherished the runaway and his loyalty. The anger inside of him was so like his own, so unstable and ready to ignite. 

It was likely why the raven-haired trickster had been the first to fall into step with him, perhaps sensing a current of that similar rage, the tension that would result only in bloodied fists. 

Lavinia had fallen into step upon his other side not long after, her long lashed eyes keen and bright against the frigid night air. Her lithe body moved with a dancers grace, the knives he had given her no doubt glinting excitedly within the expanse of her beautiful copper hair. God help the world of Novus when the twins grew into fully fledged women — even Reichenbach would be no match for the lethal girls. 

And finally Raum... Raum could have been there all night, or for none of it — his Ghost was just that, a wraith shifting through the evening, his boyish blue eyes capturing everything. He'd known his Ghost was there likely because the boy wanted him to know... Reich was glad. Raum certainly was one of the most capable and experienced of their crew, no doubt he would be glad to finally remove himself from the desert sand of Solterra and shake loose some of his tightly coiled energy. 

Reich turned his head slightly toward Acton, then Lavinia, grinning as they emerged from the shadows in front of Lysander, he first and then the two of them — wicked and joyous, chaotic and calm. 

"You're not done dancing yet.."

He drawled, those long lashed argent eyes glinting through the darkness.

@Lysander @Acton @Lavinia @Raum sorry for the wait!!
space

Messages In This Thread
I'll cool your fever till the doctor comes; - by Lysander - 02-01-2018, 03:48 PM
RE: I'll cool your fever till the doctor comes; - by Reichenbach - 02-14-2018, 08:47 PM
RE: I'll cool your fever till the doctor comes; - by Acton - 02-19-2018, 11:11 PM
RE: I'll cool your fever till the doctor comes; - by Lavinia - 02-20-2018, 04:08 PM
RE: I'll cool your fever till the doctor comes; - by Lysander - 02-20-2018, 10:32 PM
RE: I'll cool your fever till the doctor comes; - by Reichenbach - 02-21-2018, 09:31 PM
RE: I'll cool your fever till the doctor comes; - by Acton - 02-23-2018, 02:01 PM
RE: I'll cool your fever till the doctor comes; - by Lysander - 03-15-2018, 11:15 AM
RE: I'll cool your fever till the doctor comes; - by Cyrene - 03-28-2018, 01:16 AM