Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - I'll cool your fever till the doctor comes;

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Lavinia

Lavinia
MAKE IT LOOK PRETTY, BUT TRAIN IT TO KILL

Tonight Lavinia had kept close to her king or as close as she dared while he mingled with the others. Normally the fire and gold adorned woman would have been out there amongst the others, dancing, singing and drinking. But..tonight was different, the night was tense and every muscle in her body was coiled and ready for action. Soon enough she was beside her crow king and her fellow brothers, gaze alight in anticipation. She longed to use her knives for something other than dance and if her knives could talk? They would agree. They longed for action and they would get it tonight if things went well..or not.

She waits in the shadows for a moment longer while Reich spoke to this so called god turned mortal. She didn't know if she believed the story but he certainly wasn't a god now. He would bleed like any other on this world. Lavinia takes one long step forward from the shadows, her gaze glancing at her two brothers for a brief moment. A dangerous glint there before she turned on the one who was wanted by their king. A cool smile graces her lips like a snake that was waiting to strike, "I do hope you're a good dancer." She spoke quietly, a dangerous whisper that spoke of other things.

@Reichenbach @Acton @Raum @Lysander
"this here is your speech colour!

Messages In This Thread
I'll cool your fever till the doctor comes; - by Lysander - 02-01-2018, 03:48 PM
RE: I'll cool your fever till the doctor comes; - by Reichenbach - 02-14-2018, 08:47 PM
RE: I'll cool your fever till the doctor comes; - by Acton - 02-19-2018, 11:11 PM
RE: I'll cool your fever till the doctor comes; - by Lavinia - 02-20-2018, 04:08 PM
RE: I'll cool your fever till the doctor comes; - by Lysander - 02-20-2018, 10:32 PM
RE: I'll cool your fever till the doctor comes; - by Reichenbach - 02-21-2018, 09:31 PM
RE: I'll cool your fever till the doctor comes; - by Acton - 02-23-2018, 02:01 PM
RE: I'll cool your fever till the doctor comes; - by Lysander - 03-15-2018, 11:15 AM
RE: I'll cool your fever till the doctor comes; - by Cyrene - 03-28-2018, 01:16 AM