Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - FALLing [relic contest]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rostislav

I'm broken, lying helpless, shattered,
surrounded by the world

Leaving the pair of beautiful females behind, I move on in my journey alone the cliffs. The night has darkened, somehow, even deeper than before. The clouds have moved in to obscure the night sky and I can only rely on my own eyesight to find the way. I step slowly, my hooves near-silent on the gravely, dusty ground of the cliff. I can hear the sea on the other side of the edge, but I don't go that way to investigate. Although I would consider myself the adventurous sort, and although I have no fear of water... I am not comfortable with my mortality. Why should I push the boundaries when I don't really need to? Exactly.

My muzzle drags the ground, sniffing and nosing the ground in search of the relic of Tempus. I'm still amused at the idea that there is a Time God here, but he seems so different from the Time God back in Helovia. He is the lone creator of this world, and... does not seem to be related to spark at all. Does that mean he is not one and the same as the God of the Spark from back then? It seems so strange that there could be two that are one but different. I try not to think too hard of it as I keep up my search. I'd like to think of myself as intelligent but that doesn't mean I need to work the good ol' brain too hard if I don't need to.

"."