Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - a certain charm

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Cynix

CYNIX
day met night

As much as he had made noise, with clattering hooves, it was no surprise that he managed to draw the attention of someone else. Still, he was just as startled as his head turned, small wings flapping before cupping against his head. Many would tie him to his mother with those wings, though he had heard of others now appearing in the lands with them as well. Part of him had begun to wonder if they were related to his mother at all, though the thought seemed far too unrealistic.

The feathered young man cleared his throat, pinning his ears forward instead and offering a small smile as he attempted to posture himself in a more casual and relaxed way. Cyn had no reason to believe that he was unwelcome here; this wasn't the Day Court an its inhabitants, nor was it the Night Court and its populace that still side-eyed him with venom on their tongues. "Hello," he finally managed to answer, blinking as he relaxed himself a little more, drawing in a breath to calm what little panic there was. He might not have been out on his own before, but there was no danger here, only a sense of ease.

"I-- no. I'm not looking for anything in particular. I've.. heard about this court, in passing. Someone named Isorath had mentioned the Dusk Court as a place of wonder, and I wanted to see it myself. I've never gotten a chance to do such a thing," he admitted, his wings flicking slightly against the sides of his head, just little ruffles of feathers. "Though... I haven't seen him in a while, and... wanted to take a trip. I hope I'm not really intruding, I've only been curious." Curious and breathless with the excitement that such a place as this existed, where no one would know his heritage, his lineage that had come from the combining of two very unlikely souls in a tumultuous time.

@Asterion || <3 !

Messages In This Thread
a certain charm - by Cynix - 02-27-2018, 09:35 PM
RE: a certain charm - by Asterion - 03-16-2018, 08:01 PM
RE: a certain charm - by Cynix - 03-17-2018, 08:25 PM
RE: a certain charm - by Asterion - 03-18-2018, 11:22 AM
RE: a certain charm - by Cynix - 03-25-2018, 06:24 PM
RE: a certain charm - by Asterion - 03-29-2018, 11:13 AM
RE: a certain charm - by Cynix - 04-01-2018, 08:00 PM
RE: a certain charm - by Asterion - 04-04-2018, 03:22 PM
RE: a certain charm - by Cynix - 05-15-2018, 03:47 PM
RE: a certain charm - by Asterion - 05-15-2018, 04:03 PM