Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Experience Earning  - i fall apart.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Reichenbach

But gypsies wander never stay, always must move on.

And so his tribe did go away, my Gypsy's also gone.

He was rushing through the darkness even as she fell, a veritable force swarming with a million chaotic emotions but a singular purpose: to save her. The smell of rain embraced him fully as he reached her side, silver eyes darting to the mess of bone, flesh and feather where her wing had been before returning to her anguished and unsteady gaze. This was really beyond his knowledge of healing —

"SEREE! SOMEONE FIND SEREE!"

He roared, dropping to his knees and attempting to get his vast shoulder underneath Aislinn's lithe frame. Blood matted her soft skin, and too many feathers stuck out at a rank angle — but she was breathing, albeit faintly. Anger threatened to take any sense away as his keen eyes picked apart his Champion, seeking and searching for any evidence at who had broken her in such a horrific, senseless way. 

He knew.

He knew what losing her wings would do to his stormsinger, the gypsy girl that he'd made eye contact with that fated night. She may have been better than him, more noble, her passions fuelled into the right pursuits — but they shared that same bond, the longing to be alone under an open sky, wandering, discovering... experiencing. She was gypsy through and through, and she would see the loss of her wing as a crushing loss of freedom. It would be devastating. 

That was why he was not going to lose that wing — they would find a way, be it magic or skilled healers. 

Caligo damn me Seree better know what he's doing, The Night King thought, beginning to lift Aislinn from the cold stone floors.

@Aislinn <3 Reich's gonna KILL Tor!

Messages In This Thread
i fall apart. - by Aislinn - 02-28-2018, 12:57 AM
RE: i fall apart. - by Reichenbach - 02-28-2018, 09:03 AM
RE: i fall apart. - by Rostislav - 03-05-2018, 01:53 AM
RE: i fall apart. - by Seree - 05-11-2018, 01:35 AM