Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Experience Earning  - i fall apart.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rostislav

I heard her first, though her voice was faint with pain and exhaustion. His voice came second, roaring with fury and panic. I hurry as quickly as I can, striped hooves clattering on the courtyard as I rush in a bounding canter toward them. Panic unsettles my stomach, making me feel like vomiting (if I could). Before I even see the ragged mess of a body, I'm calling for help. 'Damaris! Find Seree, the healer. Find her now!'

I skid to a halt next to Reichenbach, sending small stones skittering around us. The sight of my friend's bruised body and battered, bloody wing sends tremors through my body. I'm reminded of an old friend from Helovia. Africa, the one-winged mare. She was no fighter, but had viciously had her wing torn from her body. I take in my breath with a sharp hiss. 'Damaris NOW!'

A howl pierces the night in response as she too feels my panic and increasing rage. I know she's doing the best she can, and I hope that she can get Seree quickly enough to help. I don't say anything to my king, instead dipping my nose down to Aislinn's. I nudge her tenderly, trying to keep my breathing steady. With my small bit of telekinesis I remove my flask and hold the opening to her lips. "Aislinn, drink this. It will help dull the pain." As much as everyone may doubt my love of booze, I know that there are sometimes very good uses for it. I glance at Reich. "Do we have anything to help soak up the blood? It needs to clot." Much clotting has happened already it seems, and I wonder how old the wounds are. But any movement might rip it further, causing more bleeding. I may not be a healer, but I'm not dumb.

Tag: @Aislinn @Reichenbach @Seree
Feel free to have Damaris come find Seree! :)

Rosti thoughts | "Rosti speech" | Damaris mindspeak

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Messages In This Thread
i fall apart. - by Aislinn - 02-28-2018, 12:57 AM
RE: i fall apart. - by Reichenbach - 02-28-2018, 09:03 AM
RE: i fall apart. - by Rostislav - 03-05-2018, 01:53 AM
RE: i fall apart. - by Seree - 05-11-2018, 01:35 AM