Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - drudged up [relic contest]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rostislav

Rostislav
I lead the way as we travel from the beautiful fields. Of course I've had to take a nap after all the searching. After all, a man can't go on forever! Though that's not what I tell the ladies... A rare chuckle slips out. I can feel my testosterone rise in the presence of the young female unicorn, but my heart isn't in it. So locked away that I can't even manage to get it up, no strings attached. I glance behind me at Weir, making sure she follows behind me.

I tread carefully through the swamp, or at least I'm trying... but my hooves still make a disgusting slurping sound overtime I pull them from the muck. "I hope it isn't here... I'm not a fan of becoming one with the mud." Mud. I like earth and rock, but I'm not a big fan of mud. I sniff at the wet, viscous substance and wonder how we would ever find a relic buried under all of this... I look back at Weir, stopping and waiting for her to catch up to me. "How are we supposed to even know when we've found it? Angels descend singing and trumpets blare?" I roll my eyes (though of course with their paleness you can't tell).

Walk. Talk.
OOC: Permission from Bonita to say they're traveling together. Also sorry it's so terrible
Tag: @Weir

Top Shelf Sexy Badass
Image Credit