Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - till the rivers run red

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by Offline REDANDBLACK [PM] Posts: 302 — Threads: 37
Signos: 135
Inactive Character

bex

BEXLEY BRIAR

The longer Bexley watches, the more she sees the stunning resemblance between Jaxis and her father - the patches of bright-white fur, the curl of those brackish horns, and something about the not-so-secret violence Bex catches in her purple eyes. It’s fascinating. Torstein and the Regent have only ever met each other in passing, and Bexley gets the firm intuition that she doesn’t impress him much, which, well, who fucking cares.

She’s above him now, and most definitely above this kid (no matter how much Jaxis might tower over her). Something about that settles her nerves: no matter how much height and weight Torstein and his progeny might have on her, Bexley is still smart, and sharp, and capable, and Seraphina picked her. That has to mean something.

She takes a deep breath to steel her nerves, the quick, electric thrumming of her pulse inside her chest.

The distance between them closes suddenly. Bexley’s gaze snaps upward instantly, meeting Jaxis’, and at the sight of the smirk on her company’s lips she can’t help raising a brow, amused and only a little surprised. In the bright glare of the sun, a touch of lustre starts to spread across her skin, a wild kind of glamour that matches the slow, steady rise in her body temperature. It’s not on purpose - an innate reaction the light that beats down on them, in combination with overactive magic she’s only just found out about - but she doesn’t bother squashing it, too focused on the quip that comes next.

Bexley snorts. Amazing battle indeed, she drawls, batting those lashes again. I got caught off-guard by the Night Court spy. But I went back and kicked his ass afterwards, and now he’s got a shit knee forever, so I think I got my revenge. She flashes a wide, feral grin, one that glimmers bright-white in the obnoxious sunlight and stretches the scar on her face even deeper.

@Jaxis <3  

Messages In This Thread
till the rivers run red - by Jaxis - 04-07-2018, 04:17 AM
RE: till the rivers run red - by Bexley - 05-15-2018, 12:14 AM
RE: till the rivers run red - by Jaxis - 05-15-2018, 12:25 AM
RE: till the rivers run red - by Bexley - 05-18-2018, 02:42 PM
RE: till the rivers run red - by Jaxis - 05-18-2018, 03:25 PM
RE: till the rivers run red - by Bexley - 05-26-2018, 10:58 AM
RE: till the rivers run red - by Jaxis - 05-30-2018, 11:55 AM
RE: till the rivers run red - by Bexley - 06-14-2018, 07:01 PM
RE: till the rivers run red - by Jaxis - 06-14-2018, 11:33 PM
RE: till the rivers run red - by Bexley - 06-26-2018, 01:27 AM