Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - !! Church Bells [Relic Contest]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Noxia

Noxia
And it only hurts when I'm breathing
My heart only breaks when it's beating
Nox could feel her heart dropping as she continued to peer out from the nook, with a perfect view of the death path below her. Gods, she hadn't thought it would get this late when she had set out. This wasn't the smartest, but now she needed to find a way to an actual safe portion of this mountain pass before she died in the darkness of the night.

Wait, did he speak? Her eyes snap back toward him quickly as he claims to not need to pass her. Then, he says that there was more room where he was with fewer death traps. Nox swallows a little, watching as he taps the solid ground. Then, she tries to judge if there was adequate room on the plateau area for both her and the stag to end up positioning themselves. Her eyes have started to adjust to the darkness well, and she can make out what appears to be a slightly awkward smile on his face as he gestures to the area around him with his horns.

It takes hers a while (at least in her eyes, for it was only 30 seconds in reality) for her to decide that she could move forward toward this stallion and his horns. Then, as she starts to move toward him - eyes trained closely to the ground and watching every single hoof-fall she made - he starts to speak again. Aye, so he was looking for the relics as well. That was definitely interesting. He made note of it not being intelligent to look for the relic at night, though. Which, really, was a point that she had noticed and had decided that she was going to end up looking for it later when there was light. Just... she needed to find a safe place to stay for the night in order to do it. "Yes... I hadn't expected it to get... as dark as it did as quickly. It was a bit longer of a trek out here then I had anticipated..." she tries to explain as she finally steps foot on the plateau. "At this point I just want to find a safe place for the night..."

@Rostislav
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
!! Church Bells [Relic Contest] - by Noxia - 06-20-2017, 03:58 AM
RE: !! Church Bells [Relic Contest] - by Rostislav - 06-20-2017, 02:45 PM
RE: !! Church Bells [Relic Contest] - by Noxia - 06-21-2017, 05:35 PM
RE: !! Church Bells [Relic Contest] - by Rostislav - 06-21-2017, 06:58 PM
RE: !! Church Bells [Relic Contest] - by Noxia - 06-21-2017, 11:42 PM
RE: !! Church Bells [Relic Contest] - by Rostislav - 06-24-2017, 06:08 PM
RE: !! Church Bells [Relic Contest] - by Noxia - 06-26-2017, 11:47 AM
RE: !! Church Bells [Relic Contest] - by Rostislav - 06-26-2017, 06:26 PM