Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - !! Church Bells [Relic Contest]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Noxia

Noxia
And it only hurts when I'm breathing
My heart only breaks when it's beating
As she moved closer to him with hesitant steps he backs up just enough to offer her the space that she needs. He said that it appeared to be a good plan - finding a safe spot for the night - and she is glad that she wasn't the only one who agreed with this frame of thought. Though, a safe place, with these treacherous valleys and only one good path, was probably not something one was going to find easily.

The brute offers his name while he moves around the rocks that he is near and she flinches each time she hears even the tiniest of stone clatter against the ground. "N-Noxia," she offers, swallowing and moving closer to the center of this tiny plateau. It is only when she feels relatively safe that the rocks she stood upon wouldn't fall out from under her that he speaks again. Apparently, he hadn't had much luck finding this relic either - though she hadn't traveled too far or looked too hard in the process. Quietly she shakes her head - long locks cascading over her shoulders and sliding across her chest in the process. "I haven't found any sign of a relic yet, either. Though I will admit that I haven't left the confines of my court's lands yet. I wasn't sure how safe it was to venture further out..." It was gentle words from her mouth, just above the volume level of a whisper.

Still, he seems to believe that this area is going to be the safest he was going to find for the night and allowed his body to sink to the ground. She eyes him - taking in his horns and shifting her weight a little before allowing her eyes to take in the small wall near one edge of the plateau. She moves over towards it before allowing her body to collapse against the wall - eyes trained upon the brute. "I'm guessing you hadn't found a safer place for the night then this area," she mused - feeling the chill of the night air as it began to fully set in. "I'll try and help you look when the sun comes out - for the relic I mean... - if you'd like the help." It was quiet, and she said it mainly to help keep some sort of complacency present in the stag. She didn't want him suddenly deciding she was a threat to him finding this relic (if he felt like he absolutely had to) and then kill her while she slept.

Yes, because everyone is a murderer out for blood. God, Nox. You're paranoid and crazy. I hope you know that. Not everything wants to bite you - some just want to exist in the same air as you. Is that so hard to understand? Oh, who am I kidding? Apparently it is that hard to understand.

@Rostislav
Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
!! Church Bells [Relic Contest] - by Noxia - 06-20-2017, 03:58 AM
RE: !! Church Bells [Relic Contest] - by Rostislav - 06-20-2017, 02:45 PM
RE: !! Church Bells [Relic Contest] - by Noxia - 06-21-2017, 05:35 PM
RE: !! Church Bells [Relic Contest] - by Rostislav - 06-21-2017, 06:58 PM
RE: !! Church Bells [Relic Contest] - by Noxia - 06-21-2017, 11:42 PM
RE: !! Church Bells [Relic Contest] - by Rostislav - 06-24-2017, 06:08 PM
RE: !! Church Bells [Relic Contest] - by Noxia - 06-26-2017, 11:47 AM
RE: !! Church Bells [Relic Contest] - by Rostislav - 06-26-2017, 06:26 PM