Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Through the Looking Glass [relic contest]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rostislav

[Image: ezgif_2_ff4dc422ec_by_arrakis93-dbdp0g8.gif]

" THE BEAST COMES QUIETLY FOR ALL "

I tear my gaze from the beautiful sunrise and look over toward my companion. His smile is contagious, and I return it with ease. I see that he enjoys the silence and stillness of our shared moment as much as I do. And within a second he says as much. A content sigh slips from my lips. He introduces himself and I nod, staring out across the water. "Indeed - it seems too often we say so much without saying anything at all. So commonplace and yet we hardly notice." I pause in my thoughts, then redirect both speech and gaze. "It's a pleasure, Camdis Lohir. I am Rostislav." It takes me a moment to realize he thanked me for the peace and quiet. Instead of replying with the automatic "you're welcome", I stay silent.

It has been so very long since I've enjoyed just being with someone. In the quiet. Perhaps the only one who's silent company I've enjoyed in Damaris. Our mental connection was all we needed, and in it was such softness and peace. There are not many whose company I've ever truly enjoyed. Just.... existed together. But I'm happy in this moment. It's beautiful, and I'm joined by someone who also thinks it is beautiful. I never said I don't enjoy companionship... I guess I'm just rather picky about who it is gonna be. This fellow is, rather nice. I groan happily and lie down, stretching my neck and head out, plus my legs toward the water. My head lies facing this fellow, Camdis, so I can still watch him even when totally splayed out. Another content sigh... If I lie here too long I might be too comfortable to ever get up again.

Text. Words.
WC: 287
Tag: @Camdis
Comments: sorry it isn't great but YES BROMANCE <333

love, space

Messages In This Thread
Through the Looking Glass [relic contest] - by Rostislav - 06-20-2017, 03:04 PM
RE: Through the Looking Glass [relic contest] - by Camdis - 06-25-2017, 02:34 PM
RE: Through the Looking Glass [relic contest] - by Rostislav - 06-25-2017, 07:40 PM
RE: Through the Looking Glass [relic contest] - by Camdis - 06-27-2017, 12:45 PM
RE: Through the Looking Glass [relic contest] - by Rostislav - 06-27-2017, 08:30 PM
RE: Through the Looking Glass [relic contest] - by Camdis - 06-27-2017, 09:10 PM
RE: Through the Looking Glass [relic contest] - by Rostislav - 06-29-2017, 10:35 PM
RE: Through the Looking Glass [relic contest] - by Camdis - 08-15-2017, 09:36 PM
RE: Through the Looking Glass [relic contest] - by Rostislav - 08-16-2017, 02:15 PM
RE: Through the Looking Glass [relic contest] - by sid - 08-16-2017, 02:36 PM