Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Site Wide Plot  - modesty, love, care

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dingo [PM] Posts: 50 — Threads: 5
Signos: 330
Inactive Character

I've gone a million miles
With the same crooked smile

The winds of change were blowing swiftly through the streets of Terrastella this morning – but not so much to stop Atreus from tending to the small garden he had begun days ago.

From afar the silvered man watched them gather, a pitcher held in the grasp of his magic as he poured its contents over the soil of which he had sedulously cared for. The bird had arrived only a short several minutes prior to Florentine’s own arrival, and at first he had paid it no attention. It was only when it failed to take it’s leave as more and more passed it by and he truly looked upon it that Atreus realized that this was no ordinary goose. No, it looked as though it had come with a purpose, odd as it was to think – it was just a vacuous bird, after all – and it seemed that Atreus wasn’t the only one to take notice of its unusual presence.

Florentine was its target, the Sovereign herself appearing at a total loss for words, and soon enough Atreus would be as well. For once goose and mare were facing one another, the avian creature opened its mouth and did the one thing that it was not supposed to do – it spoke.

More filter into the area at once. A woman of obsidian and ivory who seemed to know Florentine on a personal level – a pale lady whose flame burned as brightly as her fiery vermillion gaze – and two others who looked exactly like the other, painted by ash and snow. The latter pair looked particularly lost, curiously so. And so, gently lowering the emptied pitcher to the ground, Atreus moved to join them.

He came up directly behind the identical pair, aiming to sidle up right between them but even so, his eyes were focused on the commotion before them. “Just a peek, indeed,” he remarked as he looked on at the spectacle ahead, eyes of gold and wretched black peering over the gathered bodies before they finally fell away and looked to the twins, the corners of his lips turning up in the most mild form of a grin. ”What is all of this hubbub about? I seem to have missed out on something.”

And I always give you all you need
But I can see that you're dancing with the devil

be careful with that one, love, he will do what it takes to survive

all contact is permitted and encouraged

Messages In This Thread
modesty, love, care - by Random Events - 05-26-2018, 01:01 PM
RE: modesty, love, care - by Florentine - 05-29-2018, 12:14 PM
RE: modesty, love, care - by Calliope - 05-29-2018, 10:01 PM
RE: modesty, love, care - by Israfel - 05-30-2018, 12:17 AM
RE: modesty, love, care - by Ard - 05-30-2018, 02:37 AM
RE: modesty, love, care - by Erd - 05-30-2018, 02:38 AM
RE: modesty, love, care - by Atreus - 05-30-2018, 04:12 AM