Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - open your mind

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Umbra

Muscular navy limbs carried a frame bound by a slight twinkling hide. The dappled sunlight finding itself through the limbs of trees sent a wave of sparkles across my skin. Shimmering even within the light that had been offered. Though I was quite unsure where I was going, instead just wandering through the open lands that laid themselves out for me. Slightly pink fleshy colored nostrils widened taking in a breath of the air finding many scents, but one in particular stuck out to me. One I had met only days before a rather upbeat creature they had been. Friendly to an extent, but I wondered what brought him to these lands too.

I wandered further into the confines of the dusk court, unknowing where I really was. I hadn’t met many across these lands as of yet that would willingly point directions. Instead I relied on my ability to wander, searching and figuring out just where I was. I could feel a slight breeze hinting at the known scent, my own navy locks took to the air twisting in the breeze the bits of ivory dancing with the blue hues. I took a moment to pause in my step turning a lobe one direction, then the other. Allowing my golden gaze to take in the surroundings before I kept moving in the direction of Quinn’s scent.

It wasn’t too long, thankfully, before Quinn’s earthy hues came into view just beyond the tree line. I kept my pace at a leisurely stroll the brighter cerulean hooves digging into the soil below my weight, loud enough he could hear me coming unless of course he was too lost in thought. As I approached, though, I reached out my velvety nares and gave a touch to his hip. “Our paths cross once again it seems.” I mused lightly the corners of my fleshy colored kissers turned upward slightly in a sort of half-grin.

"speech"

UMBRA
the bombshell
@Quinn | ooc; hopefully this isn't too terrible | image by huniidu@dA

Messages In This Thread
open your mind - by Quinn - 06-02-2018, 11:52 PM
RE: open your mind - by Umbra - 06-30-2018, 06:19 PM
RE: open your mind - by Quinn - 07-17-2018, 08:40 PM