Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - I could surrender, but I'd just be pretending

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Hydra

SHE LIKED TO think that attention to detail was one of her stronger traits, which made it all the more embarrassing to have been attacked from behind while making the arduous trek through the pass.

Her eyes widened as she listened to him recall the presence of a dragon. Immediately her mind began to wander home. She allowed herself to stroll among the memories of intricately carved boats lining the rocky shores.  Their hulls were adorned with gaping sea monsters and scaled behemoths whose wings would’ve blotted out the sun. She remembered tracing the artfully etched lines with her muzzle, and smiled fleetingly at the thought of her father.

Her eyes met Raymond’s again.

“I crossed through Veneror Peak on my way here. I think I heard the voice of a god there… First time for everything, I suppose,” she mused softly, feeling as though she could still hear the deep, ethereal sound in her ears. Jaxis had called the deity Tempus. More accurately, she had spat the name out and trod on it with jaded, skeptical hooves.

“This doesn’t sound like one of those situations where you’d be an ass for assuming… I mean, how many dragons are there just lying around?” Of course, Novus was brimming with secrets and creatures that she had never seen before, though certainly she would’ve noticed if there was an exorbitant amount of the gargantuan beasts.

Her ears pricked at his invitation. She tilted her head, angling it downwards. With a light smile, she bid him to lead the way.

“Sure thing.”

H Y D R A
How the heavens they opened up
Like arms of dazzling gold
With our rain-washed histories well, we do not need to be told
@Raymond Sounds like a plan! I’ll consider this thread closed.

Messages In This Thread
I could surrender, but I'd just be pretending - by Hydra - 06-13-2018, 02:14 PM
RE: I could surrender, but I'd just be pretending - by Hydra - 06-14-2018, 10:33 PM
RE: I could surrender, but I'd just be pretending - by Hydra - 06-26-2018, 11:59 PM
RE: I could surrender, but I'd just be pretending - by Hydra - 07-03-2018, 10:30 PM
RE: I could surrender, but I'd just be pretending - by Hydra - 07-07-2018, 10:56 PM