Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - devour the day

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Asterion

A fresh start…a new adventure.

Asterion falls to stillness beneath the words, for oh, he knows them well. The same reasons had drawn him from his home along the sea-shore years ago with stars in his eyes and dreams in his head. Adventure, that siren-call that pulled so many – the bay hopes she has better luck than he.

He has not yet had his fill of adventures, but there have been just as many little heartaches along the way.

“You’re sure to find one here,” he says after a pause, watching as she steps forward. His smile deepens at her wink, and with a nod he moves beside her, the dew a cool kiss against his dark legs.

He is about to say something more as they pass below the kaleidoscope sky, but Asterion is interrupted by a swoop of white, a rustle of feathers.

With a rough call the big gull circles the pair once before settling on the stallion’s rump, flapping her wide wings then tucking them tight. She cocks a dark eye on his new companion and Asterion flicks his tail at the bird, pausing for her webbed feet to find their balance before continuing on.

His glance at the gray mare then is a careful, weighing thing; he is still new to having a companion, the strange bond they share, and always wonders what others must think of it. Knowing his thoughts, the gull tugs at a strand of silver in his tail, a loving reprimand. “Felwood, this is Cirrus. She’s a new friend of mine. I’m glad you have a satchel to protect your breakfast – her manners are not what mine are,” he says, and laughs as the bird gives an indignant flap of wings. You wound me, the bird thinks, but Asterion only grins over his shoulder at her in return.

When his gaze returns to Felwood, it is a quieter thing, but still curious. “What kind of adventures do you seek?”

@Felwood so much for closing xD might wrap up on the next round. she's lovely!

if you'll be my star*

Messages In This Thread
devour the day - by Felwood - 06-30-2018, 02:22 AM
RE: devour the day - by Asterion - 07-02-2018, 02:12 PM
RE: devour the day - by Felwood - 07-02-2018, 03:37 PM
RE: devour the day - by Asterion - 07-02-2018, 07:32 PM
RE: devour the day - by Felwood - 07-02-2018, 11:37 PM
RE: devour the day - by Asterion - 07-05-2018, 12:27 PM
RE: devour the day - by Felwood - 07-05-2018, 02:18 PM
RE: devour the day - by Asterion - 07-06-2018, 10:54 AM
RE: devour the day - by Felwood - 07-14-2018, 01:54 AM
RE: devour the day - by Asterion - 07-18-2018, 10:19 AM